Default WTB Yas9000M (Ship 2)

What are these going for? I can meet you any time tonight after 8AM Central time if we agree on a price.

EDIT: I now know this they are 10* rares.
    Last edited by Jim; Feb 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

You won't be able to afford them, because they're 10* and untradeable.

Untradable? Yeah, that sounds pretty steep. :P

Thanks for the tip. How do people acquire them in the first place? Been Googling a bit, but if someone knows off the top of their head that would be swell.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Lvl 41+ Rogbelts.

As previously indicated, Yasminkov9000M drops from Rogbelts.

Expect to kill lots of Rogbelts to get it, and lots, lots, lots more Rockbears getting those Rogbelts. I personally killed 70-80 Rogbelts (I didn't start counting until I'd been hunting for a while, so that's an estimate), which means probably about 700-800 Rockbears, to get mine. I've talked to others who had to kill quite a few more than that, though.

For the best efficiency, find three friends to run Free Forest Exploration with you so that you can spawn three Rockbears per run. Kill enough mobs on the way to earn an S-Rank (it takes roughly this amount of kills to maximize your chance of getting extra drops from the boss). Usually you can accomplish this just by taking the most direct route to the boss and killing everything you see on the way.

It's a lot of work, but in my opinion it's worth it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Lvl 41+ Rogbelts.
    Ok, I have a way to go before I can start grinding for that. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    If you want drop tables, check here.
    Thank you, man. I've never seen this site before. Seems quite helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    As previously indicated, Yasminkov9000M drops from Rogbelts.

Expect to kill lots of Rogbelts to get it, and lots, lots, lots more Rockbears getting those Rogbelts. I personally killed 70-80 Rogbelts (I didn't start counting until I'd been hunting for a while, so that's an estimate), which means probably about 700-800 Rockbears, to get mine. I've talked to others who had to kill quite a few more than that, though.

For the best efficiency, find three friends to run Free Forest Exploration with you so that you can spawn three Rockbears per run. Kill enough mobs on the way to earn an S-Rank (it takes roughly this amount of kills to maximize your chance of getting extra drops from the boss). Usually you can accomplish this just by taking the most direct route to the boss and killing everything you see on the way.

It's a lot of work, but in my opinion it's worth it.
    Thanks! At least that info helps me set proper expectations. It may or may not be worth it for me since I primarily play HUmar-FO, but I loved the Yas9's so much in PSO I might have to take the time to get a set.

My very first vhard forest run, and my very first Rogbelt, I got one. Don't get discouraged!
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM