Old man in a purple hat...

This requires a bit of a backstroy because it seems a bit shady, so I will explain.

PLaying at my friends house the other day and were all having fun playing PSO. SO my friends are like, why dont you make a char just on dans memory card, so you can play even if you forget yours. I was like, ok, and I picked a FOmar nd the first name that came to mind, Zarek. When playing, I must tell you, it's the most fun i've ever had in PSO. SO when I get home, I look at my empty sapce, and I decide to make that same cahracter on my memory card. So I do, and i get to the same level as with the old one.

Now my question is, will it screw nething up if the game detects that I have two same name characters one in the main, another as temporary. Because my friend is coming over, and though I wont transfer the old Zarek as a temporary character, I dont want the game to think im "Duping" and have my stuff erased like I hear about that happened in the DC version.

it didnt bother me any, i had made a HUcast skyly, then i got my gamecube and made the same character then took all the stuff from it

Want some candy?

I can't see why it would matter, there must be code differences. I mean maybe you could run into a problem if they had all the exact same items and same exp and same time played ect. I dunno