Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOSS!

Wink BOSS!

Hey, everyone I was curious. What is everyone's favorite Boss on pso episode 1 and 2. Oh and do you like a chalenge or do you prefer the easy way out!

Of all the bosses in Ep 1 & 2; I would have to say the Griffon is my favorite one.

Mainly because the entire ambiance of the battle just screams epic battle. None of the other bosses (including DF and OF) has captured that epicness that the Griffon has. (They come close though)

Going to have to pick between De Rol Le and Gal Gryphon for "this is awesome" boss fighting. Great setting, great fight itself, and not always vulnerable to boot.

Olga Flow and Sil Dragon get bonus mentions.

My favorite Boss fight would have to be DF I just think the fact that he never truly dies is BA and the fight is always fun too!!!!!!
    Slayer of Falz

Hmm... I'd say it's a tie between Vol Opt and Dark Falz. Vol Opt had that music I loved hearing while fighting, and Dark Falz... well, if you're one like me who loves playing to the story, it definitely gives that desperate moment, final effort kinda feel.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I think I like the VR Dragon. The challenge is that he can ice, fire and shock you, so you have to be prepared for anything and he can split up into 2.

My favorite bosses would be hands down Olga Flow and Vol Opt Ver 2. Olga Flow for me has always been the most challenging boss and I have more memories of me and my close friend fighting him before she passed away, and Vol Opt Ver 2 is can be annoying as hell but very fun to fight with his random attacks.

Olga Flow gives me that yes after the long struggle its all over kind of fealing its great!
    Slayer of Falz

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Gol Dragon, though he is prick at times. I have had many many memories with that level and boss. I prefer a straight up challenge. try playing as two characters at once! it is exciting and difficult!

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Falz form 3 cause of epic music and that area. Gryphon for all round douchbag-tornado-multihit-chain-deaths and that epic shockwave. Gol Dragon cause I'm used to take 2 on at the same time thanks for a homebrewed quest (A New Hope/The Military Strikes Back).

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.