Post A few simple questions

[Done]
    1. There a way (besides Paint) to save screenshots? [Possibly a Folder option]

2. There a type of walk through or guide trans for [Client orders]?

3. Likely-hood of ships [eng-populate]?

4. A translate for the chat options(such as switching to private channels[avoid])

5. Furthermore, sometime in the middle of a mission, an officer(Upper Left) will say something, what exactly are they telling me?
    Last edited by HUmar Darkedge; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:22 AM.

"Play, kitty, play."

1. When you hit PrtScn, screenshots are automatically saved to Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pictures

2. The bumped PSO2 blog has this page, and Cirnopedia also has them.

3. Not sure what you mean by this, but the majority of the English population is on Ship 02, and you'll usually find them in the lobby of Block 20.

4. The bumped PSO2 blog has guides that should help you navigate through most of the menus in Japanese.

5. Those cut-ins are usually just informing you of what possible things are going to happen in the field (ie. Interrupt codes, increased enemies), or mention the parameters of the Interrupt code you are currently in.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    1. When you hit PrtScn, screenshots are automatically saved to Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pictures.
    Ok...where is that, then? Do I just simply make a "picture" folder and leave it there, (that i've tried)
    Aside from seeing a small message mid-screen.
    Last edited by HUmar Darkedge; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:04 AM.

"Play, kitty, play."

It's a folder that is automatically created in your My Documents folder when the game is installed. From your start button just click My Documents (Windows XP) or Documents (Windows 7). Then go to the "SEGA" folder, then the "PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" folder, and then the "pictures" folder.

Well, sorry to disappoint then. Not in there.

That's odd. It should be there. What operating system are you using? Also, are you on the computer's administrative account?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's a folder that is automatically created in your My Documents folder when the game is installed. From your start button just click My Documents (Windows XP) or Documents (Windows 7). Then go to the "SEGA" folder, then the "PHANTASYSTARONLINE2" folder, and then the "pictures" folder.
    . . . . I owe you an apology. I reckon "file locale" and main are two different things.

As for the rest, my only regret (or good choice) was choosing 8 as my occupation with no knowledge whatsoever. [Only flaw is the ships. Why not switch among ships?]<=(do not comment)
    Last edited by HUmar Darkedge; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:16 AM.

"Play, kitty, play."