Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New player~

Default New player~

Didn't know whether or not to make a new thread, since I wasn't sure if the "FL" list one was still alive.

Anyway, Nice to meet ye all. I tried to make an account earlier but using the Wii for internet.. Yeah. >.>:

I kept trying to do the freeplay thing, but it seems inactive. So I wondered if I could add peoples for the friends list one. :O

Long time player of teh Phantasy Star series. One of my favorites. Only ones I had problems with was the originals. I love RPGs which is weird about it.

*I had beat normal mode which was hard enough for a hunerweral. But once I tried hard mode/tower. Was playing for 3 hours straight, lost track of time/I had thought I only had like.. 10-15 left since counting floors was a pain.

Turns out I had only 69 done which was depressing. Also.. Whoever made the arkzeins, needs to be smacked with a giant pancake.

It's already hard enough to be melee but with something that can "Down" me, and almost one hit me - 430 Hp. It suckzors having two in a room.

Also - On xbox PSO /Pinkal Hunter, lolwhut. Hard to be a BA with pink.

-- I can has friends?

PSZ -> 4041/5094/9190 - Named Trippeh. :3

Long Life For PSO and PSZ paulo yamato's Avatar

Gonna ad you Pal hope to see you Online!!
    Playing on DS with HUnewm

add me, i'll add back
    usually play late nights, 10-midnight CST

:3 I`ll be on the rest of the night, but i`m unsure of how Nintendos friends thing works. Its confusing really. Dunno why they don`t at least make it like yim/aim/skype/mumble:etc.. But then again given their track record. lol. Anyways, added teh peoples in the thread. o.o: Few things though. Never really bothered with mags, what do I do past 35, Also are double swords decent to keep? /Found a yellow one:RocheLimit/0/29/36/0/0. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmixery View Post
    :3 I`ll be on the rest of the night, but i`m unsure of how Nintendos friends thing works. Its confusing really. Dunno why they don`t at least make it like yim/aim/skype/mumble:etc.. But then again given their track record. lol. Anyways, added teh peoples in the thread. o.o: Few things though. Never really bothered with mags, what do I do past 35, Also are double swords decent to keep? /Found a yellow one:RocheLimit/0/29/36/0/0. :3
    Well.
    You should receive a friend code whenever you first get olnine with your particular DS/game card combination. Which anyone else would need to be able to see you online, and likewise you would need theirs. I agree with you on the fact that there should have been a better chat function for the game.
    Mags just depend on what you want for your character. For example right now i'm raising mags solely with one stat in mind for each one; if you just want to do crazy damage just feed your mag all the extra melee weapons you find, if you want to never miss feed him all the extra guns, etc.
    I personally like double swords, and the roche limit is a decent find...
    Until you find a better one

anyways, whenever you put your friend code on here I will add it, and hopefully we'll see you online!

Wow. i kinda feel dumb for not seeing your friend code at the bottom of your original post, then trying to tell you something informational.
    Gonna go laugh at myself for a few minutes.

Rofl. I do that alot.. Erm is `freeplay` global or local? Can barely find people on this, yet theres still a decent playerbase on things like EQ/Ultima/FFmmo. Even after a decade+. Was trying to get some games beat in my backlog/one being PSZ, but its hard to want to do Tower mode when the npcs are derp. Ogis hitting traps/Reve being useless due to HP, his buffs/damage are negliable/Sarisa has moar defence:hp as a force then both him/ogi and teh hunter. Thats just sad, considering my fonerweral/fonewm had the defence of a paper towel on pso. Also was kinda sad on no Olga flow for last boss. And last I checked DF used megid/grants, yet here its like o.0 wai you so easy. But MT, needs her hax nerfed.

Yeah it definitely takes some time to do the tower, I only got back into trying it to find items, that's all it really good for anyways. Rares are always what had me into the game, from the first phantasy star.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmixery View Post
    Rofl. I do that alot.. Erm is `freeplay` global or local? Can barely find people on this, yet theres still a decent playerbase on things like EQ/Ultima/FFmmo.
    Free Play mode is global. But nowadays there not so many active players. There were days that i wait 2 hours for someone to play with me and after that a japanese player usually.

There's also the Chat Guild (located in my signature) for a multitude of friend codes. Every one is busy this time around, but during breaks we get pretty active.

If not, add my FC also located in my signature .
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname