Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Each next area's capsules only dropping in the field: Called it as soon as I saw you could only buy the forest capsules in the shops.

edit:

So, wait, we can buy them too or what?
    Each Advance quest requires 10 capsules to take the mission. In each mission about 5-8 capsules should drop for the next mission. So in order to do another mission you have to pay the remaining balance to get 10 capsules to take the next mission. Or I think that's how it works.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

so basically you still have to pay for 10 stones if you can only get stones for ANOTHER mission while doing the mission you actually wanted...?

Tell me I'm missing a beat there I mean I AM kinda sleepy as hell-WHY DO I STILL GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAM-FUCKIT I JUST WANT MY NEW SCRATCH OUTFITS!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Well, "next" isn't specific. It might mean a repeat of the current quest, but it probably means the successive AQ (so forest -> caves -> desert).

Even still, players seriously disliked the fee when everybody thought you could buy them outright and do them whenever you want. Now it's looking like you HAVE to do a forest run to get access to caves at all, possibly for every run. For desert you HAVE to do forest, then buy the ones for caves and then you HAVE to do caves on top of it.

I certainly hope it doesn't work that way, because that is ridiculous.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I certainly hope it doesn't work that way, because that is ridiculous.
    We've already reached, nay, PASSED that point.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I think it's possibly a circle.
    Do forest -> get caves capsules.
    Do caves -> get desert capsules.
    Do desert -> get forest capsules?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I was thinking the same, but the bumped summary didn't say that Forest capsules drop in Desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I think it's possibly a circle.
    Do forest -> get caves capsules.
    Do caves -> get desert capsules.
    Do desert -> get forest capsules?
    Yup, and all three types can be bought. Basically they're trying to get players to play different missions rather than just spamming the same thing over again. So do forest, get 6 caves capsules. You then can either buy 4 caves capsules to keep it going, or buy 10 forest capsules and do forest again.

So it's like a Boost Road type thing they're trying to encourage, by heavily subsidizing the cost of missions by running them in a circuit. That's...acceptable.

Ah, so it goes full circle? I figured it would stop at desert, since it would be followed by tundra later on.

I could like that, but it would make coordinating a bitch sometimes. I hope it lets you bank these things so you don't consume all of them*

*Potential workaround - Do a run, find 5 capsules. Bank all but 1 capsule, buy 9. You can still do 4 more of this area without having to start at forest.

Ah, so it goes full circle? I figured it would stop at desert, since it would be followed by tundra later on.

I could like that, but it would make coordinating a bitch sometimes. I hope it lets you bank these things so you don't consume all of them*

*Potential workaround - Do a run, find 5 capsules. Bank all but 1 capsule, buy 9. You can still do 4 more of this area without having to start at forest.
    Well, I guess when they add more AQs in the future, the future EQs could be different circles, like Tundra -> Mines -> Skyland -> Tundra -> ...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom