View Poll Results: Will you be running the Advance Quests?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 90.83%
  • No

10 9.17%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    someone pay my forest entry fee
    If you allow me to edit your char to fap level, sure.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    At the very least, they'll make prices of fodders, grinders and affix boosts go up due to a large new drop table (eg: what happened when VH was released).
    Considering how much Elder and Pyroxene series increased demand when Falz came out, I'm willing to bet demand for upgrade related materials is going to be significantly high. A lot of people desperately sold out their grinders in hopes of saving money for the AQ entry fee, but like what you said, I suspect the entry fee to be a lot more lenient then what it was originally made out to be. In other words, what people should have been doing is hoarding materials and only holding enough meseta for at least few AQ runs. At least, imo.

Not sure how often I'll be able to do AQ myself though. Being Team-less makes organizing parties difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Nexon-y
    lololololololol

Nexon
    Klypto - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto View Post
    lololololololol

Nexon
    I'm gonna take a guess and say you got the joke.

For those not in the know (although I'm PRET-TY sure everyone is), Nexon's community screams so loud over how bad things are, and yet they have not the desire to quit the game. They're so hung up over the game that despite whining over how Pay 2 Win Nexon's games are, they still, well, "Pay 2 Win". They still buy NX. Their incessant whining is invalidated by their actions (or should I say, lack thereof).

You might have a point if sega wasn't actually listening to half the feedback given, at levels entirely unprecedented for them.

If im gonna pay 500k a run for this i expect to AT LEAST get back about half or close to the amount that i put in for so it better be that way.

The fact is this yeah there giving us all these ways to get better things and adding new stuff to the shiny stone shop, but all in all the advanced quest have to be worth doing if CAPSULES play a big part of even doing em.

P.S. Notice the Emphasis on Capsules.

But yeah im down for the Advanced Quest runs.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    You might have a point if sega wasn't actually listening to half the feedback given, at levels entirely unprecedented for them.
    I'm pretty sure you mean SoJ, because SoA doesn't exist.

Oh wait, yes it does, it's that dead rat sitting halfway on Uncle George and Aunt Bessie's lap, rotting away because some overly rich pastor tried to carve it because he wanted a hamster.

Remember when Scarfy was just as lovable a pet as Ol' Rover and Lil' Paws? When we just clung to our animals because we actually treasured them?

Uncle George and Aunt Bessie are trying to take that away because rats are filthy vermin that don't belong in the world! One day, Uncle George and Aunt Bessie will purge the world of rats! Then the farm will be a "Dogs and Cats" only zone. Except all the cats and dogs will have killed each other, and by then the only things left on the farm will be the skeletons of George and Bessie, holding a sign that says "Still the Best In The Country!"

(Above phrase, in English: It's a company that has little following because they're trying to "fit in" with the trends and getting commanded by our lovable American content censors.

Remember when gaming wasn't trendy? When we played games simply for the sake of fun?

Corporate scoundrels are trying to take that away because they've become too seduced by the lure of the dollar bill. One day, gaming will be just as mainstream as the NFL or the NBA! Except it'll have all the fun bits taken out, and by then, people will have forgotten the definition of the word "game", and we'll start pressuring our kids to be good at them.)

Oh, solemn voice of reason! Please! Come back~

So as a player who refuses to spend real money for a feature that should be standard (Player Shop,) 500k is a pretty big chunk and it'll hit me hard. My only alternative would be to farm capsules.

So.... In order to farm for the awesome gear in the Advance Quests, I first must farm capsules.

Well, Sakai did say the capsules would be common, so let's hope they're common enough to get me into those AQs regularly. If not, then it's time to grab the tiller and farmer's hat. I got work to do.

Going to upgrade my Messer Agate and Isshurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I'm pretty sure you mean SoJ, because SoA doesn't exist.

Oh wait, yes it does, it's that dead rat sitting halfway on Uncle George and Aunt Bessie's lap, rotting away because some overly rich pastor tried to carve it because he wanted a hamster.

Remember when Scarfy was just as lovable a pet as Ol' Rover and Lil' Paws? When we just clung to our animals because we actually treasured them?

Uncle George and Aunt Bessie are trying to take that away because rats are filthy vermin that don't belong in the world! One day, Uncle George and Aunt Bessie will purge the world of rats! Then the farm will be a "Dogs and Cats" only zone. Except all the cats and dogs will have killed each other, and by then the only things left on the farm will be the skeletons of George and Bessie, holding a sign that says "Still the Best In The Country!"

(Above phrase, in English: It's a company that has little following because they're trying to "fit in" with the trends and getting commanded by our lovable American content censors.

Remember when gaming wasn't trendy? When we played games simply for the sake of fun?

Corporate scoundrels are trying to take that away because they've become too seduced by the lure of the dollar bill. One day, gaming will be just as mainstream as the NFL or the NBA! Except it'll have all the fun bits taken out, and by then, people will have forgotten the definition of the word "game", and we'll start pressuring our kids to be good at them.)

Oh, solemn voice of reason! Please! Come back~
    Right.

Uh.

Whatever it is you're trying to assert, it has nothing to do with anything I said or that this thread is about.