Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

I barely MPA as it is anymore. That's a really poor point, but honestly it's such a mindless experience already that having lv 40's would make it interesting at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    Because it was fresh and there was a lot of one-time COs with fair experience payout.

I dunno, it's really only bad until 30 and then it just blows by. This is coming from someone who has every class at lv. 45+.
    it's not even THAT bad. there are some really good COs, but you really should have cashed in on Xie's xmas COs, TC. those things were unreal >_>. swear I got from 10-30 in a week just doing those. and a few others. we're talking like 3 lvl ups a day from those alone at early stages. and they were all "bring me x of y" so you could just buy them out.

Gerard's rare creature stuff is only weekly but a lot of them are "kill rare boss x 1-3 times and get 20k+ exp and 5 grinders" No reason to pass those up.

That aside I still gained a few levels a day also turning in other COs. Pick an area and grab all the COs for it that you can. weather, gather, kill, etc. DO NOT TRY TO PLAY AS YOUR NEW CLASS YOU WILL BURN OUT AND QUIT.

Seriously, don't do it. Just don't. force feed it and run stuff as your high level. get better drops, stuff to sell, w/e. It's far more efficient and productive

Xie-Mas COs were what kept me signing in every day, no joke.

At some points just a single turn in was a full level. Combined with weather and maybe some other fetch/kills, you were looking at 2 levels off one or two runs of an area. Per day.

i just got a pc capable of playing this in late Jan. anyways i finally broken down and since i have 14 mil meseta im having some alone time with franka. i think im about to run out of quests though. went from 20-24 in a short time. just need FO 30 then i can never touch it again.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Grind, do event missions and pay for Exp.

I had a friend carry a new character of mine through normal TA's only, once every day or two days depending on when the TACO refreshed.

In just three rounds I hit level 18.

The Photon Spheres should be coming down a little bit in price since they are so common with Advance Quests spawning clones at least once every full tour run.

Photon Sphere 1 = 75% Exp Boost Ticket or 4 25% Exp Boost Tickets. If you pop em during the right times (i.e. Valentine EQ, Falz EQ, a really good MPA) you can get a lot of mileage out of them.

Besides that Ruins MPA and Hans/Lev CO stacking (and the few 10-20k exp from a few others) while running on a high level character then feeding the exp to the low level class was great exp.

Edit: Thank you for correction Syklo, I was just going by the picture, my mistake.
    Last edited by Gen2000; Feb 16, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2000 View Post
    The Photon Crystals should be coming down a little bit in price since they are so common with Advance Quests spawning clones at least once every full tour run.

Photon Crystal 1 = 75% Exp Boost Ticket or 4 25% Exp Boost Tickets. If you pop em during the right times (i.e. Valentine EQ, Falz EQ, a really good MPA) you can get a lot of mileage out of them.

Besides that Ruins MPA and Hans/Lev CO stacking (and the few 10-20k exp from a few others) while running on a high level character then feeding the exp to the low level class was great exp.
    Just a slight correction : Photon sphere, not crystal.

It goes
    Drop, Crystal, Sphere.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    they need to fix the lvl reqs then. exp nerf is the stupiest thing ever. by constantly cockblocking me they are more likely to make me quit faster than keep me playing longer.
    You should know better. Sega is incompetent at many things.

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Exactly.

As I've said, unlike many other F2P games, this one allows yout to change classes. Repitition is all there is in PSO in general.
    Fixed for truth.