Default Maintenance Time

Awwww, I forgot about the maintenance! >_<
    Time to play something else for a change,

I don't even know WHAT to play. It's like, everything has lost my interest.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

More like nothing came out all year to play yet

Quote Originally Posted by Railkune View Post
    I don't even know WHAT to play. It's like, everything has lost my interest.
    I'm the exact opposite. I have TOO MUCH to play. Seriously, I have way too many games around here, with games I've yet to finish going back 3 whole game generations ago! But all I want to play lately is Vita. Well, there is that Booby Ninja girl game I got with PSO2 that I haven't really played much yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    I'm the exact opposite. I have TOO MUCH to play. Seriously, I have way too many games around here, with games I've yet to finish going back 3 whole game generations ago! But all I want to play lately is Vita. Well, there is that Booby Ninja girl game I got with PSO2 that I haven't really played much yet.....
    LMFAO pls do tell i wanna know<3

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post

That the one that was also made into an anime about girls just going at it with all sorts of weapons only to end up ripping eachother's clothes apart/off. I saw some sort of trailer for a Vita game that is just like it.

I'm about 1/4 done with the giant jawbreaker btw. My tongue has almost had it already.. been licking/sucking on this thing for hours. Package says there is bubblegum in the middle.... MUST... GO.. ON!
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Mar 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    That the one that was also made into an anime about girls just going at it with all sorts of weapons only to end up ripping eachother's clothes apart/off. I saw some sort of trailer for a Vita game that is just like it.

I'm about 1/4 done with the giant jawbreaker btw. My tongue has almost had it already.. been licking/sucking on this thing for hours. Package says there is bubblegum in the middle.... MUST... GO.. ON!
    Im gonna guess and say that the game is queens blade...

Also Aya y so sexually suggestive~?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post

Yeah that's it. Called Senran Kagura: Shinovi (not a typo; V for Vita) Versus. It was pretty fun in the vein of Dynasty Warrors/Gundam Vs./Virtual On. Game is packed though, so I will definitely get my money's worth on unlockables and character customization alone. Surprising since so many games now a days have you download (and pay) for content (I feel old )

Jawbreakers. It's been literally years since I had one of those. Ganbatte!