Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What does Zondeel do?

I know it pulls mobs in when a lightning attack is cast inside it, but I see people using this in Falz also, does it do anything else?

It does damage if activated. If no other damaging bolt tech triggers it, it will pull mobs in harmlessly

Like all lightning techniques, Zondeel has a chance to apply shock (the status effect) on hit.

Zondeel and Sazonde are both special in that they tick multiple times, as they are damage-over-time (DoT) techniques. This means they have a higher chance of applying shock to a target in a single cast.

Quote Originally Posted by IHAFUF View Post
    I know it pulls mobs in when a lightning attack is cast inside it, but I see people using this in Falz also, does it do anything else?
    To add to what UnLucky said, any other lightning attack will activate Zondeel (just like Sazonde) so that it starts doing damage over time BUT it will then lose its attracting effect so that enemies can just walk out. Zondeel is VERY useful for crowd control. It can be used on Code: Capture to hold the smaller bosses in the ring, it can be used to keep all the Fangulfs, Spardas, and other fodder that like to surround your team and attack in one place, you can also use it on F.Contient to pull enemies close to the lightning rods and then activate it and watch all the enemies fry to death in your lightning.
    Also one more thing, an activated Zondeel will activate another Zondeel. So you can keep casting it over and over and they will keep stacking on top of one another.

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    To add to what UnLucky said, any other lightning attack will activate Zondeel (just like Sazonde) so that it starts doing damage over time BUT it will then lose its attracting effect so that enemies can just walk out. Zondeel is VERY useful for crowd control. It can be used on Code: Capture to hold the smaller bosses in the ring, it can be used to keep all the Fangulfs, Spardas, and other fodder that like to surround your team and attack in one place, you can also use it on F.Contient to pull enemies close to the lightning rods and then activate it and watch all the enemies fry to death in your lightning.
    Also one more thing, an activated Zondeel will activate another Zondeel. So you can keep casting it over and over and they will keep stacking on top of one another.
    I use it on hunter to pull all the mobs in and start smacking it with my weapon of the moment whatever that may be.(very useful for swords and partisans)
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

It let's you play god.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    I use it on hunter to pull all the mobs in and start smacking it with my weapon of the moment whatever that may be.(very useful for swords and partisans)
    I never thought of that

It annoys other players. Greatly.

Nothin like trolling your teammates during minibosses with unsparked Zondeel spam

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    It annoys other players. Greatly.
    I understand that on mini bosses but I don't see the issue on smaller mobs when your pinning down 5-10 mobs at once so everyone can wail on em. I usually do it on when there not a lot of people on the field anyways since when your in a group bigger then 6, shit dies to quickly for it to viable.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1