Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Aw yeah, berserker! PSO2 Class Idea

New class: Berserker

Weapons:
    -Axes
    -Throwing axes(Slicers)

Stances:
    -Death Wish: Boosted Fury Stance(including damage taken), no range damage boost.
    -Blood Drinker: Life Steal

PA:
    Axe: Earth Breaker (Garland HP attack ripoff)
    Slicer: Whirling Death (Draven Ult ripoff)
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Oct 14, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

News release or just an idea?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Just an idea. And to poke tingle.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Dammit.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

close thread, giving too much ppl hope

Darn it Yoshi!

I'll be honest though. That'd be sick.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

So long as I have mah AXE I'll ride this class all the way to hell and back.

I want dis now!

Sig by Gama

we need a sub for braver not a sub for hunter lol.

New class: Chaser

Weapons:
    -Trowing Knifes long range R-atk based.
    -Throwing blades "like slicers" T atk based

the class would also be able to use support techs, resta shifta deband anti. but could not use offensive techs outside of the slicer link.

Slicers and knifes can be linked to techs to give them their element and effect.

example slicer with foie linked would be a linear giant blade that did fire damage to 1 enemy.
    slicer with rafoie linked would be a smaller fast blade that would explode on impact.

Stances:
    -blink dash- link katana combat but alows the user to move fast between targets and use regular ja or pa. kinda like a ninja warp, on this state defensive power decreasses to increasse speed.

-Blood Drinker: Life Steal i like this one from yoshis idea.

PA:
    aside from the tech variants slicer could have pas that make it act like pso's slicers hitting all the enemies in range.

heavently knife- a big knife falls from the sky and hits one target, sucking hp to the caster for 2 seconds.
    Last edited by Gama; Oct 14, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Wait till beast come out next year :>

And watch them be a def class like how Braver uses DEX

Honestly, I don't like the idea of getting new classes. It might be my traumatized dormant PSU player subsconcious, but I see that calling for trouble and tons of imbalance.

I liked the fact that prior to PSO2, classes were able to use many weapons. I don't like the new trend of getting classes that can only use three, with only a single unique weapon to define them. Take Gunner, for example. Out of TMGs, you have no reason to play the class since you can use rifles and gunslashes more optimally in other classes. In PSO you could equip many weapons that weren't even natural to your classes since we didn't have PAs to restrict the multi-classing of weapons. In PSU, most classes had over a dozen weapons to choose, each.

If they were to release slicers, axes, shotguns or any new weapon, I'd rather see them added to existing classes with a proper skilltree update as we've been getting lately. If all you can think for a class that uses axes is an almost-identical Fury stance and a HP absorb skill, why not to add them directly on the Hunter or Fighter skilltrees. Axes sound more "Hunter-ish" to me, but given your skill ideas, the reckless playstyle that they'd have would fit Fighter more.

Same with shotguns, that to me look a perfect fit for Gunners and their ZRA concept.

Admittedly, I feel that we lack a class akin to Techer or Braver, but focused on techniques and ranged damage. An eight class that worked both as a proper subclass for Braver (for the ranged side) and that offered the possibility of a "Guntecher" combat style wouldn't seem too out of place to me. But please, don't turn this into a class crapfest. PSU was balanced horribly with only like 13 classes. And if we count all possible combinations, PSO2 has already 42 "classes", of which only a handful are useful.
    Last edited by Darki; Oct 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM.