Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

God speed pso2love.

+signed

Signed. It's been too long Sega. The natives are getting restless!

Quote Originally Posted by FaithY View Post
    But you are 'checking up on them' while also saying "Phantasy Star Online's western fanbase [is]disenchanted and grasping at what little hope they have about the game."

which is not true.

Everyone that is signing this is voicing disenchantment and lack of faith in the PSO IP, which is why I'm not signing this.
    You're taking the quote out of context. You are turning this around and making it seem like we (the signers) are attacking the PSO IP, which is simply not true.

UPDATE: changed from requesting Katakana translation, to Japanese translation.

Also, is there a specific head in control of localization? I only know of Mike Hayes, but ever since SoA's QA were dropped, it's SoE job now...
    So is there someone else other than Mike Hayes I should address to?
    Last edited by pso2love; Feb 21, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pso2love View Post
    UPDATE: changed from requesting Katakana translation, to Japanese translation.

Also, is there a specific head in control of localization? I only know of Mike Hayes, but ever since SoA's QA were dropped, it's SoE job now...
    So is there someone else other than Mike Hayes I should address to?
    John Cheng: President of Sega of America (2012–present)
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega#North_American
    http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Cheng...809592482.aspx
    Not too sure if it's accurate or not.

UPDATE: Changed attention to "John Cheng @ Sega of America, Jurgen Post @ Sega of Europe (Sega West)"

I'm seeing other articles saying the same thing, so I'm going with it.

Would current Sega Sammy CEO Hajime Satomi be a good idea for SoJ?
    Or Okitane Usui?
    Last edited by pso2love; Feb 21, 2013 at 01:52 PM.

Fragger Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by pso2love View Post
    You're taking the quote out of context. You are turning this around and making it seem like we (the signers) are attacking the PSO IP, which is simply not true.
    I'm not turning anything around, ha. I'm simply quoting this awfully written petition. Run it by a scholar, or any English or language department. It's riddled with weasel words.

Letting sega know that you are disenchanted in their hopeless product, will sure get the gears moving! and, while you are at it, Demand that they 'address your questions so that PSO does not become just another dime-a-dozen Free-to-Play game doomed to obscurity and unprofitability'

Revise revise revise lol. All that needs to be said is the fans are stoked for the game, we look forward to its release and appreciate their work.

Anything else is just getting in their way..

I'm not turning anything around, ha. I'm simply quoting this awfully written petition. Run it by a scholar, or any English or language department. It's riddled with weasel words.

Letting sega know that you are disenchanted in their hopeless product, will sure get the gears moving! and, while you are at it, Demand that they 'address your questions so that PSO does not become just another dime-a-dozen Free-to-Play game doomed to obscurity and unprofitability'

Revise revise revise lol. All that needs to be said is the fans are stoked for the game, we look forward to its release and appreciate their work.

Then I will ask you what I've asked Anduril.
    How would you word it? I can still edit it, you know.
    I'm not speaking for everyone, this is a group effort.

And do you happen to know who I can address over at SEGA of Japan?
    Last edited by pso2love; Feb 21, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

Please, if you're going to say it's awfully written, give some examples of why it is.
    Constructive criticism is always nice.

"Fans have been asking many questions while answers have been few and far between: "
    This line I perceive as he is quoting what others have been saying.

I'm very excited for this game also... but we haven't had news in a while. They kinda just threw us to the wolves after the JP release. It's almost 2 months into a new year and still no information on the localization process. It would be nice if they would just post something short and sweet on the official PSO2 facebook page. Just to let their fans know that they are indeed still working on the localization.

I haven't seen an MMO so badly handled in my life when it comes to news after announcement, take this as a bad sign for its future after release. It's obvious Sega don't care so why are you people still wanting the game?