Default PSO2 Error 12002 no.103

just a question regarding the error 12002 no 103 update problem...as far as i have read its just a connection or traffic issue that i only need to keep retrying till i get it....but is it normal that my patch always stuck at the first file download and before the bar even moves i get the error?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That is unusual. Is it instantly failing, or trying to load the first file for a while and then give up without moving onto the second?
    trying.to load the first file for awhile then giving up....i guess its a matter of luck?? i managed to get 18 / 44 files done like some miracle before it gave up and ive to keep retrying again

is it supposed to be a problem with every content update or is it that ive coincidentally installed bitdefender antivirus on my comp that this problem occured as i tried disabling it and the problem still persists , the antivirus gave me problems on RO2 too
    Last edited by Arialle; Feb 21, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I think itis normal cause tbat is what happens to me and a few others. Sometimes it patches sometimes it don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    I think itis normal cause tbat is what happens to me and a few others. Sometimes it patches sometimes it don't.
    does this only apply to patches with huge content updates? cause i never had this problem on mini patches

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arialle View Post
    does this only apply to patches with huge content updates? cause i never had this problem on mini patches
    Yes, I believe so that is the problem just keep trying and I noticed for reasons unknown when I'm with the other members of my household I can get like 300_ files downloaded but if I'm wrong about the keep trying thing please AIDA don't hesitate to correct me ^_^