Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts of PSZ-2 has been brought up many times but I don't see that happening right now, as much as I want to see it myself.

Yeah, the WEP is a bit annoying. I had to buy a second router and set that up to WEP and only plug it in when I'm using it because the main router is WPA-2.

That, and friend codes can get annoying, especially when you max out the list, and there's now the people with 3DS's who don't realize their 3DS friend code won't work for PSZ right off the bat.
    Last edited by Atbar; Mar 5, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Sega will get around to it after the whole Phantasy Star Online 2. But who knows how long that will take!

Long Life For PSO and PSZ paulo yamato's Avatar

Sega could give us the present of an PSZ 2 or Other Phantasy Star game a new chapter for 3DS for example... it would be great ^_^
    Playing on DS with HUnewm

Anyone ever use the old Nintendo wifi thumb drive? I came across my old one the other day and gave it to a friend who is dealing with the WEP crap and doesn't want to set up his router again. I think it's powered by Buffalo, I bought it a few years ago in high school but I never knew anyone else at all that had even bought one

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sml_psZ View Post
    Anyone ever use the old Nintendo wifi thumb drive? I came across my old one the other day and gave it to a friend who is dealing with the WEP crap and doesn't want to set up his router again. I think it's powered by Buffalo, I bought it a few years ago in high school but I never knew anyone else at all that had even bought one
    Nintendo discontinued them a long time ago, otherwise a lot of people would have grabbed them I guess.

I wonder if Sega has ANYTHING planned for Nintendo in terms of Phantasy Star right now. PSO2 on Wii U and 3DS would be nice, since I personally don't think Vita should be the ONLY game console with a version, but a PSZ2 would be great if 3DS doesn't get a version.

I feel like pso2 would be a tremendous hit for the wii u, with tons of possibilities for the controller, but nothing that's actually innovative by this point. Just the standard "Now you can touch the screen to use the menu!" stuff.

But, still, PSO2 would be beneficial for the wii u, and v.v. too. That is how deals for exclusive rights are made, after all.

Or one updated version of PSZ for 3DS AND Wii U xD