Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 想定外のエーラが発生しました。Help

So I was really excited when I heard that I could play this game in Japanese, the game runs really well, however every time I log in about 3 minutes later my client closes with that extremely generic error message and I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

I read one thread suggesting to use the check connection button, I tried it but it didn't seem to make a difference, please help. I want to play this game really badly.

Computer specs and shader level? Also, are you running Fullscreen, Windowed, or Virtual Fullscreen?

Specs,

ATI Radeon 7700GHZ+ Edition
    Intel i5, "forgot specific model, its a higher end i5 though
    8GB GDDR5
    1 TB HDD
    60 GB SSD

I'm running it in windowed mode, which I really should change, sec while I try it

... lol crap, second while I try virtual full screen
    Last edited by captaincaveman; Feb 22, 2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Now they tell me :)

Hmmm, just based on the specs, I want to say it's not hardware related even at shader level 5. Windowed mode might be a problem, so you should try Virtual Fullscreen (normal Fullscreen is notorious for crashing) to see if that helps. If not, maybe it's a corrupt file; if that's the case, use the third button on the launcher to run a file check.

EDIT: Forgot, are you running Windows 8? Some people have had problems running the game properly with it.

nope, didn't help, adjusted the game to my desktop resolution and fullscreen moded it, same error message, also I have to start over each time which gives me just enough time to move around they area if I'm quick, however it crashes on its own around the length of time whether or not I make it out of the cutscenes

Just tried virtual fullscreen, didn't help, also ya windows 8...

Do you know of any fixes?

Okay. Best advice I can give right now is to run the file check. Also, are you playing with any of the English patches?

nope was playing entirely in japanese, do the english patches help compatiblity?

No, actually; due to the recent update, a couple of them break the game, so I just wanted to know if they were a factor.

just ran a file check, said my data was the latest. This makes me really sad. Phantasy Star Online was pretty much the entire reason I started studying japanese as a kid.