Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1163

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Most of them felt like the same questions to me... Almost word for word, even.
    Please, show me. Not trying to be an ass or anything but they were completely different in my eyes. This topic on the thoughts of a Gu/Te and the thread

(which I made for more feedback on the discussion as I'm honestly curious as to what more people think about those combinations because, 1 Page = More views. Wasn't trying to "ignore your advice and ask someone else" if that's what it felt like, your advice helped me a lot.)

was about out of the options which of the two classes is better. I went back over the thread myself and not a single question in that thread was asked in the topic. I just don't understand people's need to falsify someone's actions because they assumed they asked the same Gu/Te questions in a Gu/Te/Fo thread. :/

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    But yeah, I'm in the middle of writing up a breakdown of the skills and PAs for each class, to go along with the builds. I guess that was never there to begin with since it was supposed to be readily available elsewhere, and this thread was solely for skill builds. Techs were reasonable since that directly correlates to your build, weapon and PA choices not so much (grab all Gears and you're good).

It also means more things to keep updated and a cluttered thread with questions about any and everything. Ah well.
    Thank you kindly! It's kind of daunting try to figure out what's best in the game and what's best for your particular build. The Tech section in this guide helped me out tremendously (and was my part of my inpsiration for wanting to get back into the game) my thanks to you and Tyrannosaur for that!
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Mostly trying to support as Gu/Te. While you had more to it, the answer was pretty much still the same. Gu/Hu, Gu/Ra, or Te/Ra for better damage and/or support.

Glad you got the Status Effect and other things answered, too, and more eyes to look at it, but yeah it kinda looked like you were dead set on ignoring the core of my advice (as in, don't do Gu/Te, heh).

Love to hear I could be of help, though! The thread was born to help new players primarily so they wouldn't hit a pay wall and quit.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Ah, My intent on the thread was about those classes specifically without considering other classes. It's not that I refuse switch classes, I just want to see what's the best I can do with my current class(es) before I switch into a more effective class. My apologies, I should've been more clear in the matter.
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Guys don't get snatch step! Go for dex up or something so you can equip more stuff, or s-atk if you don't need that!

I got snatch step and immediately regretted it! It doesn't regen PP on hit (which I've been trying to ask people about for days) and only does 200-300 dmg on hit.

Unless it can cut all of the grass in Nab I taco near the teleporters... hmm.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

It flinches mobs, and it's a lot more of a unique behavior than +4 stat points.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Mob flinch has made little difference to me, at least in AQ, with existence of shunka. And I do dash a lot in the middle of attacks.

It does look pretty cool though. It'd be really nice if it actually regen'd PP though ;c

I use just reversal recover atm, but I've been thinking of dropping that too, seeing as I already rarely really get hit, and can play classes with just reverse and no recover. Even though I do make use of the just reverse most times I'm knocked down.
    Leader of team Touhou.

You know I just noticed we don't have an Elysion build...I realize it's highly specific, but it's something worth talking about.

I'll try to add one later today.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Might wanna add to Gunner, to get full perfect keeper if you have guld mila.

Before Kemicho left, he was talking about how unimportant PPC became because he had Psycho Wand. I dunno myself, he was able to spam fire spells like crazy and lightning forever. Maybe Unlucky can pop in with PP regen / second info and we can calculate just what you can do with it.
    Leader of team Touhou.

One of the main reasons to go Fo/Te is for the added PP regen, the other being Wind Mastery 1/2. Saying "PPC is useless if you have the rarest rod in the game" is kinda like saying you don't need auto insurance if you don't own a car. The reason that I left the Elysion build off for so long was due to the fact that almost no one had elysion. I don't know what they cost on ship 2 but on Ship 9 my Elysion ran me 1.8mil and was already +20ed. 500k later I had a sazan engine to call my own. Now they're closer to 3 mil so I got a good deal, but the point is they're accessible now. When P Wand becomes an actual thing and not a legend we tell around the campfire, we'll look at it again.

EDIT: I looked at our Gu builds. BOTH have maxed perfect keeper, so I'm not sure what you're getting at, there. Seems like you probably didn't actually check the links.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Mar 19, 2014 at 12:42 PM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Last I checked it just suggested 1 point into perfect keeper, not maxed. I guess it was changed.

Edit: No wait, it still does, and says nothing about GM. I mean green.

I mentioned psycho wand because it seemed like you were going to add builds related or centered around a single weapon.
    Last edited by Chdata; Mar 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Leader of team Touhou.