Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I really don't see a change. The stances are pretty pointless right now, so I guess them having bigger numbers would be alright. And that warcry thing, how is that different?
    Right now, War Cry only increases the aggro you generate when you attack.

This change will probably cause enemies to switch to you when you activate the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Watch the risk rate increase "but at least you won't lose 3 grinds each time!" No, you just lose 2 a lot more often.
    That would completely defeat the point and I'm absolutely sick of you fuckers making shit like this up.

Seriously, no one is this stupid, not even anyone at SEGA. Give me a fuckin' break.
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Feb 28, 2013 at 03:49 PM.

I'm happy for the HU upgrade but I think the exp nerf should simply go to hell and plan better the level caps for missions. Exp nerfs are meant for open-world MMOs where you'd be able to walk into any area without having to apply for it using your level as a requirement.

If I'm able to get into a missions with level 50 monsters when I'm level 40, why the hell wouldn't I be able to earn the exp I get from them...? Why don't they simply limit the missions in a smart way instead...

Honestly, I won't be satisfied with warcry until it's pretty much a TB'd zondeel radius perma-aggro magnet, where everything in the AOE is stuck on the hunter, and lasts up to 10 minutes or until you turn it off, plus there should be an advanced skill to let you steal damage you deal as health. I don't know, 1% or something.

Why such a thing isn't a pre-existing ability of hunters already is beyond me, because lord knows HP steal was a major balancing point of past installations in the series for melee classes being that they had limited healing and took way more hits (in before ~but you can dodge and never ever get hit~)

edit: No but really warcry needs more. Gunners get showtime, which is warcry plus free gear boost, and that's still a fucking joke. Yet hunters are meant to take half of that skill like it's a good thing? Eh?
    Last edited by gigawuts; Feb 28, 2013 at 04:09 PM.

Elder Pain is your answer.

Good luck though. =]

Well that's my point. They threw in Elder Pain as a complete afterthought and until it was added in absolutely nothing existed to patch up that hole.

Turning it into something where you heal a little but get a whole lot of attention while doing it? That's something closer to balanced (and fun sounding). A lot closer than a crazy powerful sword that drops, like, once a week, so 16 at most will have dropped in total by the time ultimate is out.

Very nice list of changes. The skill tree reset thing should have been there from the beginning of the game, but better late than never. Now I can spend my points with impunity. And reducing the scope of the exp penalty is also pretty nice. Hopefully, these changes don't take too long to go into effect.

I really like the 10* "barter system". It's a pretty neat idea, but of course weapons are going to tier-out and only certain ones will even be sought after.

Tweaking grinding and/or making it 'easier' again, SEGA? Why don't y'all just admit you fucked it up and rework the whole system, instead of going "okay okay we'll make it slightly easier" every few months?

well the skill point thing was just pretty obvious , most modern mmorpg you can reset your talents/skillpoints/whatever without having to pay real money... and being in pso2 where useful skills appear in every tier, it's really hard to decide if spend the points or wait till something better appears

@Z-0, TehBlackUchiha, gigawuts

Im going to repost this from the other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultrigger View Post
    I think this would ruin the economy. What would end up happening is you essentially organize a circle of close friends, and each share your best 10* weapons. You simply share funds in order to upgrade god-tier weapons, because you're getting x amount of utility per people in the circle.

The point of binding (besides the fact companies monetize on it) is to make you commit to your weapon, and give you "ownership". The weapon represents how much you were willing to pay (or not profit from selling) to wear/upgrade it. With unlimited 10* trading, this feeling is nulled and you can be sure JP players are going to whine to no end their weapons no longer feel "unique"/representative of their "work".

And then there's Team Storage, which is the equivalent of trading. So what ends up happening here is some Team trusts its members to pool 10*s together. Then some beef happens with a Common member, who happens to have premium. Said person withdraws all the 10*s in storage and sells it to randoms for cheap keeping all the profit to himself. Then people whine when they realize how exploitable this is, and SEGA compensates everyone with 2 (-1) Protects.
    If you don't impose binding, then what you end up with is not a barter system, you end up with a borrow system.

Which is horribly stupid, in my opinion, for more reasons than one.
    Last edited by Soultrigger; Feb 28, 2013 at 07:36 PM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So basically they're making 10* trading like pokemon's global trade station?

So every rare put up is going to be asking for the best rares! : D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.