So I've played PSO: BB on PC and there were definitely hackers around who weren't even really hiding the fact.

I've just played PSO 2 for about 8 hours yesterday. It's been at least 6 years since I've played PSO and actually forgot about the hacking problem until I stumbled on some websites.

My question is, do hackers in the game really affect a legit player's game play? I mean, your dreams will be shot if you want to be the best in the game... hackers will get that no problem.

But would it actually make your game play less fun assuming you don't play in the same party as them?

I'm asking because I actually deleted the game yesterday after reading how hackers are already swarming in on this game. Using pretty much the exact same methods used on PSO: BB.

When I played pso 2 I thought it was a huge leap from the last version and could see myself playing games again (haven't played rpgs in several years out of disinterest in the newer games). You don't have to run toward every drop so party members aren't taking everything and you can jump around.

But after seeing that this game is easily hackable, I'm not sure if I want to start again.

I can see that equipment could be cheaper on the market as hackers will flood the game with good gear faster. But eventually, you'll be at a point end game where all you really need is better gear and the hackers will have ALOT more meseta and items in their inventory to trade for the things you want too.