Default How are Beasts in Infinity?

Hey guys.

I am new here and i have a few questions regarding the Beast race.
    I heard that Beast Vaguards arent good in PSPo2i, so how are Beast Hunters?
    Are they decent in Solo play when i rebirth my Beast?
    MAybe a Beast player can tell me his experience in Infinity because i dont want to
    give up my Main character.

Thanks in advance.
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1

Vanguard in general isn't as good in Infinity because of the nerfed EVP, so you don't evade every single hit like PSP2.

Beasts are decent, but I always found Human/Newman Mirage Blasts to be far more useful if you get the S-Rank ones. You'll be fine playing one in Infinity, but generally I found Newman Force to be the most destructive class in the game. All you had to do was spam Sazonde and Gi-techs, everything would die in seconds

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Beasts are fine. I main (a female) one and they're only frowned upon from the min/max aspect so take that as you will. They play as they usually do (High Atk, EVA, HP decent Def and Tec, but meh MND, PP & PP regeneration and low acc) so just bust out your usual tactics to compensate for the PP and ACC issues.

Oh, nanoblasts are all invincible now so you can go to town with the Gold/Silver blasts now with no fear of repercussion now (as it should've been from the start).

Vanguards indeed took a nasty hit in Infinity not just in terms of EVA and everything related to getting nerfed but the power of bombs (if you were reliant on them) took a nasty dive as well. You may not notice the EVA issues until you challenge the new Infinity Rank where its better to go making more a power based build than relying on free dodging since you WILL get hit and it WILL hurt unless you block or dodge.

Even though they lack the outright modifers that the pure classes have esp. once they get their hands on a Level 30 PA disc, Vanguards still live up to their job of doing everything and even gained a new ability in which they can use skills up to Level 25 but the cost of said ability is stupidly high (7 point) and depends on your play style. I'd rather go for versatility myself.

All-in-all Beasts: Beasts are fine and though they lack any singular/specific Race & Class synergy perks due to various changes of Infinity's system (see Force, their new abilities, Sazonde & those poor pigeonholed Newmen, the new ability sets for Hunter esp. and Ranger and that new race once powered up), a lot of the overall mechanic changes (the stagger mechanics and the Nanonblast issue) make their lives easier all the same.

All-in-all Vanguard: Best noted by the poster above me. They're versatile but on Infinity Rank, lack the outright raw damaging prowess on their own (bombs despite the nerf, make nice equalizers) but still can hold their own.

You might just want to sit down with the game and experiment on where you want to do go.
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Mar 8, 2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: add-ins; forgot Tec readings. Silly me

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

beasts are kk even with some of the draw backs,but for the most part they do fine like IsaacGravity said and experiment with the other races.