Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post For those needing a bigger PS Vita memory card for PSO2

AT&T's store (of all places) has a deal going on for PS Vita 16GB and 32GB memory cards. Seems to be about 30-40% cheaper than what you find them for most places.

16GB - $30 (after $30 online discount)
    http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/acc...ku6170245.html

32GB - $50 (after $50 online discount)
    http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/acc...ku6170247.html

Probably won't last very long. Enjoy!

If only this had happened before PSO2 came out. Could have saved $18 on my 16 GB.

You guys think that the game will eventually take more than 16 GB space ?¿ I ask because I got the physical version + 16 GB , and I am afraid that will finally need to upgrade ( which would be hard , meaning this would take more than 17 GB in total in future )

Quote Originally Posted by ANATAL View Post
    You guys think that the game will eventually take more than 16 GB space ?¿ I ask because I got the physical version + 16 GB , and I am afraid that will finally need to upgrade ( which would be hard , meaning this would take more than 17 GB in total in future )
    It will never take more than 8gb I'm sure. That's not including having a physical cartridge. You would be set for life with a 4gb + cartridge.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    It will never take more than 8gb I'm sure. That's not including having a physical cartridge. You would be set for life with a 4gb + cartridge.
    You're joking right? This game could easily surpass 8GBs with 2-3 more area updates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    You're joking right? This game could easily surpass 8GBs with 2-3 more area updates, etc.
    Maybe not 2-3 more, but it definitely will exceed 8 I believe. After all, we have Forest, Caves, Desert, Tundra, Mines, Continent, Ruins, City, Lobby, and Falz Shipwreck yard all in the current release among all the other things.

Damn, $30 for 16GB? What a ripoff

I think I got a 32GB SDHC for $15 and an MS Pro Duo for $25

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Damn, $30 for 16GB? What a ripoff

I think I got a 32GB SDHC for $15 and an MS Pro Duo for $25
    Because the vita is using its own kind of memory card, no others work for it sadly.

It's a good thing too, cause if my old MS fit, I would probably have a Vita right now.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Maybe not 2-3 more, but it definitely will exceed 8 I believe. After all, we have Forest, Caves, Desert, Tundra, Mines, Continent, Ruins, City, Lobby, and Falz Shipwreck yard all in the current release among all the other things.
    Well, we already have the new Amduscia area confirmed. We'll probably also see another area on Lilipa too. That's two right there, now suppose they were to finally completely finish ep 1 and start ep 2. They would probably add at least one planet, so that's another area right there. They would also have to add more than one area for it, so that's a ton more there. Do you see where I'm going with this? Point is, this game could double in size.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    It's a good thing too, cause if my old MS fit, I would probably have a Vita right now.
    Once Sandisk makes a $20 buck ripoff the prices will come down.