Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by Saika Darkmoon View Post
    Okay so I've tried following this but I just can't find any help... I use Aida's tweaker... How can I get this to work along with AIDA's tweaker..? I've never completely got it working right...
    Have you tried using it with disable D3D9 hooking checked? (that fixed it for me) Also, for some reason mine only works when I start radeon pro/tweaker before any other programs, not sure if that would work for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taskus View Post
    Have you tried using it with disable D3D9 hooking checked? (that fixed it for me) Also, for some reason mine only works when I start radeon pro/tweaker before any other programs, not sure if that would work for you though.
    Odly enough I had to enable it.... Strange... In any case ty

I have no idea why no one seem to have made mention of it, but here is an alternative Ambient Occlusion Bit you can use that seem to work and not create any triangular lines in the hair.

And that AO bit to use seems to come from Lavendy. Here it is: 0x000C0030

Demonstration screenshots.

Without AO
    Spoiler!

AO set to Quality
    Spoiler!

AO set to High Quality
    Spoiler!

There's not much differences between Quality and High Quality. And also, while it can be a bit hard to see, there are subtle differences in lighting and shadows with the AO bit active vs no AO. A small difference, but it feels to me like it gives out a big impact.
    Last edited by Killerwing; Jan 6, 2015 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    I have no idea why no one seem to have made mention of it, but here is an alternative Ambient Occlusion Bit you can use that seem to work and not create any triangular lines in the hair.

Without AO
    Spoiler!

AO set to Quality
    Spoiler!

AO set to High Quality
    Spoiler!

There's not much differences between Quality and High Quality. And also, while it can be a bit hard to see, there are subtle differences in lighting and shadows with the AO bit active vs no AO. A small difference, but it feels to me like it gives out a big impact.
    That one doesn't work for me. Maybe it's a Windows 8.1 issue, idk (I doubt it, but others can check). It flickered at ship selection and didn't work at all past that.

The lines in the hair is a side effect of AO in general with this game. If a flag works but doesn't have those lines, then it is ignoring characters altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post

Without AO
    Spoiler!

AO set to Quality
    Spoiler!

AO set to High Quality
    Spoiler!

This is the bit I've been using since Selphia brought it up on another thread. Works fine for me on Windows 8.1.

SS: http://i.imgur.com/mQngejN.png
    Video:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by KASKADE; Jan 13, 2015 at 05:29 PM.

SweetFX was working very well up until today. I started RadeonPro just for it to tell me "AMD ADL Library could not be initialized".

The program still work as normal however now the sweet fx & such are not being applied to pso2 anymore. This is all very odd since i have not updated anything so why would it suddenly have this issue?
    ٩( ╹▿╹ )۶MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL٩( ╹▿╹ )۶
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TsumiyaTime
    ヽ(*・ω・)ノPhotostreamヽ(*・ω・)ノ
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/128926108@N03/

Gameguard, typically. It's hard to tell for each individual person. For me, I'll delete Gameguard and it's entries (you can use PSO2 Tweaker, or manually do it,) and reboot my PC.

Lately I've found for myself that SweetFx won't work at all if I launch RadeonPro after starting the game once. Each attempt will fail until Gameguard is removed, PC rebooted, and then GameGuard updated. Sometimes it'll take two or three attempts, but after that it's good for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    Gameguard, typically. It's hard to tell for each individual person. For me, I'll delete Gameguard and it's entries (you can use PSO2 Tweaker, or manually do it,) and reboot my PC.

Lately I've found for myself that SweetFx won't work at all if I launch RadeonPro after starting the game once. Each attempt will fail until Gameguard is removed, PC rebooted, and then GameGuard updated. Sometimes it'll take two or three attempts, but after that it's good for a while.
    Yeah, thats about what I have to do too. If the game launches and radeonpro didnt hook, I normally have to restart and try again until it does work on the first go. I found that starting radeon pro first, or having it auto launch on startup improved my chances greatly. (I dont know why)

Thank you for the replies. I reset the gamegaurd then reset my machine and set radeon to open at startup. sadly it still did not apply effects to pso2 after several attempts. I do not know what to do
    (゚Д゚ )
    ٩( ╹▿╹ )۶MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL٩( ╹▿╹ )۶
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TsumiyaTime
    ヽ(*・ω・)ノPhotostreamヽ(*・ω・)ノ
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/128926108@N03/

Will a GT700 series (the $100 cards) be sufficient for maximum graphics in this game now or should I just get something better?

I ~only~ play this & would like to run near-max graphics with little-to-no framerate drop in ultimate mode, but anything more than say $150 for a gpu might be unneeded spending.