View Poll Results: The question is on the thread title...

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phantasy Star Portable

2 5.71%
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2

11 31.43%
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity

22 62.86%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    Have you got any dlc for infinity Google it. If not I can upload the dlc missions I have to a file share. Site pm me
    Sorry, I didn't tell you before. What I'm saying is PSP2.

I don't play Infinity anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post
    Divine Staff Tsukuyomi?
    Yea, i can't find another one of those. Even if I did, the chances of getting a light-element is just slim to me. And yes, I love light element.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    Yea, i can't find another one of those. Even if I did, the chances of getting a light-element is just slim to me. And yes, I love light element.
    You have a shot at them by facing down wherever Vorgadillan hang as a Force on ∞ Rank. While IMs aren't any better in that regard at least with them you can create a stage where you have increased Light weapon modifier drops.

IM- Pitch Black (SEED Hive) or The Uncharted Region (Castle Ohtori) Area; Neudaiz Table 4 on ∞ Rank.

You may want to couple that by making Dol Vaveer the boss as you get a chance of it via its boss boxes on ∞ Rank as well. (Much luck to you with that thing)

I'm a huge fan of the Ice elemental myself. I'd be all over Wind as well if this series had it.
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 23, 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Made a HUGE mistake and put Ammy drop, sorry about that.

You have a shot at them by facing down wherever Vorgadillan hang as a Force on ∞ Rank. While IMs aren't any better in that regard at least with them you can create a stage where you have increased Light weapon modifier drops.

IM- Pitch Black (SEED Hive) or The Uncharted Region (Castle Ohtori) Area; Neudaiz Table 4 on ∞ Rank.

You may want to couple that by making Dol Vaveer the boss as you get a chance of it via its boss boxes on ∞ Rank as well. (Much luck to you with that thing)

I'm a huge fan of the Ice elemental myself. I'd be all over Wind as well if this series had it.
    I'm sure the Tsukuyomi is a possible drop from that Tree Boss on Infinity Rank, and I'm sure I have a mission somewhere that has a high light-element weapon drop rate. Can't say the same for an Ammy, though. Neudaiz creatures are annoying.

And yes, I'd love some Wind element along with my light.
    Last edited by AdmiralPit; Apr 23, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

Yeah, Dol Vaveer is the tree boss (again, much luck to you. I hate that boss and avoid dealing with it when I can. Just annoying to fight. That thing and the dragons have waaay more HP than they should. EDIT: Though I like Bil De Golus, we have an understanding).

Also, I'm noticing a lot of the stuff I want down the line all have "Neudaiz Table" linked to them. Annoyance levels are pretty high with those guys...
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Yeah, Dol Vaveer is the tree boss (again, much luck to you. I hate that boss and avoid dealing with it when I can. Just annoying to fight. That thing and the dragons have waaay more HP than they should. EDIT: Though I like Bil De Golus, we have an understanding).

Also, I'm noticing a lot of the stuff I want down the line all have "Neudaiz Table" linked to them. Annoyance levels are pretty high with those guys...
    The boss is easy to me when I get with the Sazonde/Gizonde spam with the Pwand, but it's just getting the wand that's the hard part. The Neudaiz creatures are evil though. The chargers, the rainbow kitty, and most of em are resistant to tech. D:

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralPit View Post
    The boss is easy to me when I get with the Sazonde/Gizonde spam with the Pwand, but it's just getting the wand that's the hard part. The Neudaiz creatures are evil though. The chargers, the rainbow kitty, and most of em are resistant to tech. D:
    Primarily melee only reason Neudaiz enemies get on my nerves is because getting grazed/off screen snipped by a tech when your main is a beast isn't fun (still not screaming bloody murder like a Cast or Dewman would). Esp. when that guy's name is Dakamazli.

It's almost a month since I leaved PSP2. (Last PSP2 play was 29/3/13)

Man, I feel I want to come back again.

--------------------------------------------------

24/4/13

I've updated this thread, read the edit. (On the 1st page.)
    Thank you, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Bonjet; Apr 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM.

Bonjet play psp2 infinity again its so much fun :P

isaac while you are lurking do you have any idea where decent armour drops hahaha im having problems finding any of the new armour they added. all i got is some rabol yiels hahhaa sadface...
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Quote Originally Posted by Elly,Halo of Rykros View Post
    Bonjet play psp2 infinity again its so much fun :P
    I can play IF I COULD! I even can't find a copy of this game!
    But ok... I'll play again if I can find a copy of this game.