Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

If only Persona was hyper strong. I'd enjoy a fight with that guy. Unfortunately he's a bit too... eh.

How do you fight them? I reached the end of the mission and they didn't fight me. Do I have to complete all the orange circles in the MB11? Or do I need to collect all 1000 points to fight either of them?
    Ship: 10
    Player ID & IGN: Lucere

Quote Originally Posted by plasism View Post
    How do you fight them? I reached the end of the mission and they didn't fight me. Do I have to complete all the orange circles in the MB11? Or do I need to collect all 1000 points to fight either of them?
    1000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by plasism View Post
    You have to get 1000pts during quest and pick anyone but Aflin as your NPC partner, he gets a different ending sequence. If you pick Sara, you get Huey instead of Clarice. Not sure, but IIRC getting the yellow nodes adds more NPCs to the partner list for that quest.
    Last edited by Husq; Mar 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: sorry for my gibberish
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    You have to get 1000pts in during quest and pick anyone but Aflin, he get a different ending sequence. If you pick Sara you get Huey instead of Clarice. Not sure, but IIRC getting the yellow nodes enables you to get those NPC as partners for that quest.
    Y'know, I really hope that my demonic urges don't tear down Sara for being a Shana clone before I end up tearing down Huey for being a Kisaragi clone.

And how I've longed to kick Miss "Pastillage Arks" Claris Claes Couverte's ass for QUITE a bit now.

Obnoxious attitude? Check.
    Mahou Shoujo? Check.
    Obvious channeling of Platinum the Trinity? Double, no, triple, no UMBLEEPLE CHECK!

Claris is going down, suckers.

(Btw, Arks, your leadership sucks. Out of everyone you picked, you had to pick Platinum, Jin, Shana, and Issei to be four of your six heads. Oh, and then you went ahead and made an Anti-Miku weapon a Miku wannabe. Looking at you, Quna. Out of everyone in your group, Regulus and Maria are the only ones who actually do their jobs without being an anime stereotype).

Yeah, Sega. I'm gonna say you totally lost it.