Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    Yeah, was referring to the Chiffon set, seems to be a code reward to beating her. So sazan works, eh? This makes things much, much easier.
    Razan or Nazan should work, before the red aura anyway. I can't say that for sure, but rising edge worked so I don't see why Razan and Nazan wouldn't.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Husq View Post
    Think you can get one of the 3 chiffon(?) units from clearing that fight/code, however i'm not sure if it matters if you beat huey or clarice, and it is completely random, if you get rewarded with an unit or not ... I didn't get any of those units, having clearing that quest with all NPCs...
    I see, thanks for the clarification.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Mar 11, 2013 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    So when I ask people to post videos in the patch thread so I can translate them no one does anything, but here. Oh yeah, definitely post vital new content in a different thread. Anymore videos of the battle festa?

Sorry, I don't really read these forums so I wouldn't have seen your post over there. To be honest, I think the forums are kind of messy and it's difficult to search for useful information.

I just googled クラリスクレイス and those videos came up. Try googling アークス戦技大会! for more Arks Tourney videos.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Sorry, I don't really read these forums so I wouldn't have seen your post over there. To be honest, I think the forums are kind of messy and it's difficult to search for useful information.

I just googled クラリスクレイス and those videos came up. Try googling アークス戦技大会! for more Arks Tourney videos.
    That.... actually worked. Thanks!

Wait, I actually get to fight that ugly loli? Yessss.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    Wait, I actually get to fight that ugly loli? Yessss.
    Beware that it can get pretty awkward if she's the one that kicks your ass. Which is very possible if you're anything else than gunner and go in without a strategy.
    GL

What, can she not be grabbed with WL? If she can, other spin x3 should win just fine.

After a while, she becomes completely immune to any sort of knockdown / flinch / etc.

Oh. Cute.

Yeah just GU it up I guess, problem solved.

How much HP does she have anyway?