Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

To date, my Force character has found:
    • 3 Tig Ridols
    • 3 Ridultivs
    • My first Elder Rare was a Elder Rifle, in my first Falz no less
    • 1 Ishurai
    • That rare mechgun from Wyndira
    • I just found a Tourmalinka

My Force specific rares have so far been 1 Claritas Visas and just yesterday, 1 Milky Twinkle.

The Arks must have a very aggressive career counseling faction that tries to force their members into completely different career paths than their chosen one. orz

First 10* anything was a couple of Vardha units (ok, cool). Then I find a Ruin Charm (sweet!).

Not cool and not sweet... Not for a frickin' Force.
    "Newman ruiner of things"

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    To date, my Force character has found:
    • 3 Tig Ridols
    • 3 Ridultivs
    • My first Elder Rare was a Elder Rifle, in my first Falz no less
    • 1 Ishurai
    • That rare mechgun from Wyndira
    • I just found a Tourmalinka

My Force specific rares have so far been 1 Claritas Visas and just yesterday, 1 Milky Twinkle.

The Arks must have a very aggressive career counseling faction that tries to force their members into completely different career paths than their chosen one. orz

I can believe that.. a lot of people have found some very nice rares and many of them at that.. I seem to find a million trash rares ●eyes red weapons● as well as finding just a handful of ultra rare. I guess I can still count myself lucky for what decent rares that I have been able to get my hands on...

I will probably find strictly FO rares when I go to level my Fighter.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

37/38 of my 10*s not including Pico Hammers. My Demonic Fork is literally the only 10* weapon that I've hunted for and got it. Everything else just dropped while doing random stuff like COs and stuff. Second item I've tried hunting for was the Mizer Bullet and got like 5 Belks instead that I'd rather give away. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    The amount of dexterity required to use that must make your MAG cry. Considering that the pyroxene one is available, using that one seems kinda pointless if you have a pure Tatk MAG.
    I guess you pay for that fact because of it being all-class, im only 4 fo levels away from being able to equip it with my melee mag (53 dex, because no idea wtf i was doing) as a Fi/Fo (55/35) so cant wait to have some fun with it properly
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Oddly enough, my hunter has no such problems. I've found a Gigas Spinner, which is at least relevant to his class. Remains to be seen if he'll ever find a Ruins Charm or something better though.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

I found a Tigredor back during when it was the best on my first character, which was a force. Then just recently I found a Failnaught(Falz drop), which I will use soon. I still haven't used that Tigredor and never will. I probably have a few other things just sitting in my storage, though those are the most notable ones.

holy ray. was doing forest AQ hoping for either mehren nenka or vjaya.

I don't actively hunt for any rares, because I know it would only frustrate me like so many other people... I just play and see what I find without expecting anything. So everything I find is basically 'unintentional'.
    Most of it is junk obviously (I got like two complete Quartz Unit sets today from the White Day EQ, lol), however the good rares I found so far were stuff I could actually use like Karakasa Jikomi, Elder Rifle and Ruin Charm.
    The only 10* I found so far I had no use for was an Elder Rod and I turned it into grinders. Which I now regret with 10* trading coming soon... u_u"
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Gwanah Double, Magical Wand, Gravel Core, Old Device, Wolgah Hands, Latria Rain are rares that i am not really looking for though i ended up getting them, some are them i might use, still hunting Avenger and Mizer Bullet or Zexia Bullet which i most highly want atm.