Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    She'll bounce Sakai's goofy face right off her knee. Shouldn't be too hard, since he probably only comes up to her knee to begin with.
    Probably isn't much muscle mass, either, judging from what he looks like in the videos. Not trying to badmouth; I doubt most real life guys could take her.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Also, a lot of MMOs do weapon skins this way. An item that you can attach on and off to change the look. I don't mind it.
    I think Cyron was referring more to the fact that we seemingly only have specific designs to choose from, instead of all of the previous weapons. I know a lot of people like uniqueness, and are fine without the system, but a lot of us would like to customize our weapons to match the characters. It really is a shame that there are some nice designs, but a lot of them just end up forgotten once the new tier comes out. Giving peeps the option to convert older weapons into skins would at least make some rares more coveted, and give people a reason to look for something other than the best weapons stat-wise.

I've said this over and over, but I'd really like my Lambda Strauss to look like a Full Cylinder, for example.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Mar 15, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Not to mention that joke weapons (Bouquet Rifle, Mic Stand) are pretty much useless until they allow regular weapons to be used as camouflage.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Yeah, but couldn't they just as easily made a slot for weapon camos that any weapon could be put into? Honestly this system is really an example of lost potential in a really cool feature. We could actually see diversity in weapons on players if this was done correctly but instead it's just a small percentage of what could've been.
    They probably could (that's almost as it is right now after all!), but if they made it that easy there wouldn't be a way for them to get money off of it. If we are able to use existing weapons later on, you would probably need to use an item on it first (purchased with AC?) to transform it into a skin while losing the actual weapon in the process... but that's an if.

I hope they don't pull the same crap on us with units, which only seems to be a matter of time until it happens.
    Last edited by Gardios; Mar 15, 2013 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    They probably could (that's almost as it is right now after all!), but if they made it that easy there wasn't a way for them to get money off of it. If we are able to use existing weapons later on, you would probably need to use an item on it first (purchased with AC?) to transform it into a skin while losing the actual weapon in the process... but that's an if.

I hope they don't pull the same crap on us with units, which only seems to be a matter of time until it happens.
    Honestly this is STILL lost potential on Sega's part. If they provided items that converted weapons to skins, that'd probably get more money than just a predetermined skin. :/

That's just how I see it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Honestly this is STILL lost potential on Sega's part. If they provided items that converted weapons to skins, that'd probably get more money than just a predetermined skin. :/

Exactly, I'd gladly throw down a few bucks to let me have Bloody Art /Nacht as my Twin Daggers Skin

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

Oh I don't disagree—I'm baffled myself how you can implement a common feature like that so terribly wrong.

Hell, thinking about it - if Sega really isn't introducing some kind of conversion item? They REALLY messed up.

Think about it - Sega introduces both predetermined skins AND conversion items. We've already established that the skins are AC, so for the sake of argument, we'll assume conversion items would also be AC. We have more items in the scratch; that means less chance of getting what you want, so more rolls of the scratch. That means more money for Sega. They win. People who like the predetermined skins get something they like. They win. Peeps who want to use older weapons? they have an item that allows the weapon to be masked/camouflaged/whatever-you-want-to-call-it as something different, something vintage. They win. Sega doesn't even need to make the converters exceptionally rare - if you want to change each weapon, you need multiple converters, plus the weapons in question, so someone somewhere is playing looking for these weapons.

...I dunno, if there are no conversion items, I'm not sure if Sega is looking at this from the right angle...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Oh I don't disagree—I'm baffled myself how you can implement a common feature like that so terribly wrong.
    LOL, Oh. As I was, then.
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Mar 15, 2013 at 09:31 PM.

those bath towels are lewd

Can't be helped. You're in the shower when Falz attacks, what are you going to do? Stop to put pants on? Time is of the essence, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Can't be helped. You're in the shower when Falz attacks, what are you going to do? Stop to put pants on? Time is of the essence, man.

Story of my life.

I get txt msgs from friends when im either in the shower or not home. Most of those txt msgs then contain a picture of my friends fighting dark arms or falz himself. Ihatechu all for that btw.

"Guess what?" 《《Falz pics》》
    FML.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Mar 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I always do my EQs in the buff