Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would you say getting PSP2I is worth it?

I'm wondering if it would be worth picking up a copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity?

I'd like to play it for the new race, missions, etc and as well for the online.

How tricky is it to get online on a EU PSP? Would I be able to transfer my save?

Teach me! Oh wise ones!

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be worth picking up a copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity?

I'd like to play it for the new race, missions, etc and as well for the online.

How tricky is it to get online on a EU PSP? Would I be able to transfer my save?

Teach me! Oh wise ones!
    it is worth it,but if you want to try it i would say the demo would help so it will help you decide if you want the game.i play psp2i more than i play psp2.also the guides here are more than helpful so you will have some help.
    Last edited by Ame; Mar 14, 2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: fixed a typo...

If you want to transfer your current PSPo2 save to use in Infinity, you'll need to have it converted. As for playing online, you'll want to get a new copy rather used as it requires an unused LWL for online play.

In my signature I have linked to my thread on converting your own save and a link to a thread of people that may be willing to help.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I see...

I'll probably try getting the game at the month of the month when I get a bit of extra money.

Also, to activate the LWL I'll probably need a JP PSN account for it, correct?

That's the case, yes. Currently, when you create an account you'll be asked for an address, a measure they added this year. You could attempt it with a Tenso account, which is a site that works as a P.O. box for holding onto things you ordered and mailing them to you after.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I see!

I'm also guessing most of the PSOW players have moved over to PSP2I?

What's left of the people from PSPo2, more or less. However, with PSO2 now on Vita, people have migrated over to that.

Alright, sounds easy enough.

I'll probably try getting my copy when I get a bit of extra money, gives me more time to work on my character, aha.

Thanks for the help.

Oh yeah,

How difficult you would it say it is to get through the story mode and missions, etc?

Does it require a in depth translation or knowledge of Japanese?
    Last edited by ArataWata; Mar 16, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArataWata View Post
    Oh yeah,

Some difficult you would it say it is to get through the story mode and missions, etc?

Does it require a in depth translation or knowledge of Japanese?
    It's not hard at all. Especially if you played PSP2. Ep2 will give you some troubles on certain story missions that involve lobby actions or something similar.