Default Hello everyone, I'm in need of Help please.

Hello everyone, first time poster here. I'm dying to play this game, I downloaded it and all, did the ID thing. I can create a character, and play for the first 3-5 minutes. I keep crashing before I leave the Forest. This is the error that keeps coming up. Thank you very much for your time. Any assistance is appreciated. http://snag.gy/Gl7J2.jpg

Thank you very much. I will try all these out. I really appreciate the assistance. I have 28 minutes into the game, and haven't left the tutorial forest. haha.

Did all of the above, still crashing. Same error, although I don't know what it says.

Yes, I've used it. I'm thinking of uninstalling and re-installing it. I dont know if that would do anything, since the file check always says its good. Think it's worth a shot?

Well I only used the English patch file after you had asked if I used it. so uninstall, re-install may fix it all?

It's still doing it. Re-installed the game and everything. Still giving me the same crash, and I'm on low settings. I don't think it can be a graphical error, I run games that have higher specs than Pso2.

I'm having a similar problem. I'll get to the chapter 0 part and when it tries to load the next screen it just stays black and nothing else. i see the upload/dowload arrows at the top right every now and then so i'm online just nothing's coming up on screen, i can hit AltF4 to quit but i can never get past that tutorial part.

What does the error actually say? Unexpected error or something, but what exactly? Is it just a non-specific error? I have a friend with the same issue. We'd been playing before tundra and stopped, but tried to start back up today.
    Last edited by Kyouhou; Mar 20, 2013 at 03:33 AM.

Ok I got it to work now. What I did was simply uninstall and reinstall. I noticed on the initial installation it didn't go through all the way and that premade char 07 never shows up for either sexes of newman and human so when the black guy dies in that cur scene he never shows up ( eff you BTW Sega) but when I reinstalled everything correctly it worked fine so now Im in the lobby and got some leveling to do when I get off work