Cool Best online memories

I was told about the falz memorial and I heard many had good memories talking with friends and relaxing! So now I would like to know your favorite memories don't be shy!
    Slayer of Falz

To be honest; I don't have that many online memories when it comes to PSO. (I just started playing last August)

But, I think one of the best memories I have so far is meeting AlexCraig for the first time online.

And of course I held a meet & greet on the server I played on. TrueChaos and Freeze showed up and we just chatted in the lobby for like about 3 hours or so.
    Last edited by Crazyleo; Mar 22, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

Most of late 2008 and and 2009.

The summer of 011 was best for me first time online I played with a German XD and English ppl it was really fun
    Slayer of Falz

on psobb had a lot fun there so many thing to remember, but there was one funny memory that did remember when we had to face Shambertin Episode 4 Final Boss on ultimate mode . we were gonna hunt for item I cant remember. one of my team mate think this mission is too easy to do. he had us believe was true until we face Shambertin. here the funny part. we all took hevy damage from the crazy snake. and just when we did are final blow. some how and I cant explain it but he did his final bean attack on us and same time we did are final blow on him, the victory screen pop up saying *congratulation* just when the screen went away the boss died but so did we lol so we had return to the city collect the rare he drop that was the end of that. we were very shock that we died after we killed Shambertin XD but we were lucky to get the item we needed lol

That was hilarious. I can easily solo Shambertin on my Racast (in the 180s now). Mind you, I use Dark Meteor with 50% Dark and 30% Hit on it; then when I'm down to the last crystal on its neck, then I whip out my Master Raven and shoot like a mad man till it's dead.

PSO was my first introduction to online gaming, and I recall falling in LOVE with my Dreamcast and then falling further in love after seeing the trailer for PSO V1 that came on the disc with the magazine. I logged on for the first time, standing in the lobby as players of all types ran past me. I shouted out how cool everyone looked and was promptly greeted with a capitalized 'STFU'.

Good times, man, good times.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Finding the Parasetic Gene drop on Olgo FLow in Ultimate on my very first online run with one other person. I wont disclose names.

Met a girl on PSOBB back when it was on official servers, and met her in real life, ended up breaking up with her.

Probably one of the best memories I have of BB.