Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Its funny how people seem to forget about the ragefest that happened on July 2011 when Edward said PSU 360 was a "unique version" of PSU. Good times.

Also fuck SoA.
    Couldn't agree with you more.. Lol unique.. Yea we was unique all right.. No end game that JP had,reskins woooot good times.. I remember when Edward called us spoiled brats.. Lol Like we had no rights to have content that JP had..

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more.. Lol unique.. Yea we was unique all right.. No end game that JP had,reskins woooot good times.. I remember when Edward called us spoiled brats.. Lol Like we had no rights to have content that JP had..
    That was the final nail in the coffin for me with SoA. :l

I'll also look forward to the latest UPDATEDs with PSO2 NA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I want to make an account on there and only log in to tell the populated(?) blocks about the new content that the JP version just recieved. Troll mode [ON] OFF.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    I want to make an account on there and only log in to tell the populated(?) blocks about the new content that the JP version just recieved. Troll mode [ON] OFF.
    LOL You're so mean

but that forum is dead.. expect a reply in 2-3 business days

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    Pretty much when every localized version of an online game says that it means they're not gonna have everything the original version had AND they're going to do some things halfassed. 8D

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I was hoping it'd be released next tuesday, oh well.

Me when I saw this thread

Hell yeah, I'll have an alt on my laptop typing up all my reactions to recent content on "the other server"

Oh man, these new skills on the other server are amazing, too bad we still only have lv30 over here.

Can't wait to unlock the potential on this new 12* weapon I found. Oh right, you guys don't even have either of those at all yet.

Stoked for this week's new boss fight. Reminds me a little of Vardha- oh yeah, you've never fought him before.

Finally, TA/AQ/PW/DD are worth doing thanks to this new change. It'll be a while before you even know what those are.