Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94956575859

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    at which point I'll attempt to proxy in, and if that fails... well, i might troll a bit on EN servers, but i won't do much in the way of leveling or playing anymore+^_^+
    It's on the same page about playing outside of Japan, that proxies are forbidden. They'll probably block out those proxies if the IP block happens.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I don't they mind too much. As long as we behave.

Gigawutts:
    I love these highly opinionated lists where they make it look like they're stacking pros vs. cons, when in reality they're just stacking cons that one has and then repeatedly saying the other doesn't have it.
    I read that post, and I didn't see the poster make any claims as to why you should play NA instead of jpn because of those reasons or anything. You can interpret the whole post as to why THEY play on NA... for THOSE reasons...So what?

Some guy who plays NA suddenly moves to jpn in actuality and says "I'm playing jpn now cuz I moved to jpn", will you go "hurr so bias! what about all the reasons to play on na! learn to argue!...No that's just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I'd say don't pay either version until they become worthy.
    But impulse control among gamers is very low.
    That's a blanket statement if ever I saw one. I guess everyone who plays D&D is satanic too right?

Lordshade:
    - You have incredibly poor learning capacity if you can't understand basic phrases and words when you've played for a long time. Also most of the game is Katakana and hirigana, both of which can be learned in a week or less (the former in an afternoon)
    Great, now people are insulting people's intelligence cuz they supposedly cannot magically learn a language in a week. Hey, I learned hiragana fast too, but it still doesn't help me know what I'm reading/saying when I read it! Common phrases and terms? Yeah sure... But the majority of the game is nothing but it? please. Even if that was the case, insulting someone's "learning capacity" is uncalled for. By the way, your OWN learning capacity for English looks pretty flawed to me when you too are jumping to conclusions that this is some kind of list of pros and cons for some argument as to why you should play NA. The guy just made a summary of reasons to play on NA, without trying to address ANYBODY in particular like it should matter to them.

Gigawutts: (I don't need to say the same thing to the 2-3 posts in between

okay

do you make regular habits of going into threads and carrying on an imaginary argument with nobody or is this a new thing for you?
    Just to reinforce what I already said...Fact is YOU are the one doing this. The worst thing that guy did was not add some context to his list. Is it a list of pros and cons? Is it a list of reasons why he personally plays on NA? You assumed the worst (and the less reasonable to assume) and jumped all over him for it.

done quoting.

I realize I'm not going to be making many friends here by calling out "vets" that they're acting like spoiled jerks, but I said it before...The whole attitude some English-speaking jpn players have to people who want to play on West is truly disgusting. Oh look, someone who wants to play on a west server, he MUST be a flaming idiot, and therefore I will interpret everything they write int he most incorrect/offensive/illogical manner possible, and rant at them for it!

I just hope this post can help some people realize what exactly it is I'm talking about (even if none probably remember me anyway since I'm a relative nobody here) when I was talking about this English speaking players on Jpn hate towards people who will play on west.
    Last edited by Ghalion; Apr 22, 2013 at 04:15 PM.

You realize this whole thread belongs in FKL, right?

"Durrr...I'm gonna keep posting in a thread about a game that doesn't exist and talking about reasons to play it while defending my life choices to people I don't know."

"Durrr...get on my level and change your way of thinking cause I'm tired of reading your posts"

This is beyond ridiculous. As far as we know the game won't even come out or maybe kion is right and they decided to make things global. This constant back and forth over nothing, fueling a fire over laziness vs "elite" is crazy. No one's going to change their viewpoint here. Why all the back and forth?
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Good question!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."