Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    If I had a pso2 dream I don't remember it like the rest of my dreams.
    Gonna go with this. Though I'm certain it's happened at least once.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Paracabana coast, but with realism, and it was merged with another beach in my gaming history+^_^+
    and another dream where i had a large 3D metal printer, and made a fully pose-able life size version of Mary and a few other PSOW characters out of bronze and steel using that "Real Feel Superskin" stuff for the flesh+^_^+ made oodles of moneyz in that dream....
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Mar 26, 2013 at 09:22 PM.

Funny you talk about this, specially today. I had a dream PSO2-esque last night... Nothing actually PSO2 like character/story wise, but the damn soundtrack was there lol

It was a dream about a human (me) in a weird high school (I'm 30, so high school is way behind me) where the main character of the dream met a girl and then some menace came upon from another planet and the main character had to save those weird cute people. The end of my dream is very clear, don't ask for the details of the rest though. The human (again, being me, first person perspective dream) had to fight some kind of evil... and there it was... Dark Falz Arms theme (the one that has IDOLA the Holy theme in). When I woke up I told to myself: "Well dude, you don't play enough PSO2 to actually have a PSO2 dream, but enough to have the damn soundtrack in your sub-concious)."

EDIT: I remember parts of it, because it actually marked me enough that whenever I think about that dream I wish I will have it tonight because it made me feel so good in the end, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    did you enjoy it? or was it painful?

pwands arent very smooth last time i checked.

should have dreamed this into that dream. makes life easyer!

Spoiler!
    it was amazing until i realized i was the wrong class then i couldn't get it on anymore

When I started playing PSOBB, I was having a really tough time with De Rol Lee.

A few days later... He started to haunt me in my dreams.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Had one the other night where I was invited to become an employee at SoJ and held in-game events. Oddly enough, as I was playing the game as a [GM], I suddenly felt the world around me change and then I was literally my own character inside of the game. I can only remember talking to some of you that I know and it went blank after that. Wish I could remember more. /nerd

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Haha...I had a recent dream whenever I opened anything up I suddenly hear, "AKACHAN WA DOKO KARA KURU NO..."

Gonna miss that music tomorrow...the song has already seeped through my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhana View Post

That was, beside Idolla in my opinion, one of the bosses with the coolest music. Hard to forget ! *goes on youtube to listen to the song*

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhana View Post

Man, I wish I dreamt of de rol le. He is my favrit.

yes I had a PSO2 dream, but it wasnt fleshed out. only happened once, and it was this week.

it pretty much involved me finding a twin brand in my inventory, but I didnt really want it, so sold it for some meseta.