Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I hope it works well.

I'm having some trouble with mine now because I don't know how to fit the two profile toggle buttons without messing the lock-on function. I use this Wii classic controller -> [link], and the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't have joystick buttons. Is not that I don't have enough buttons to map (because with these programs as you can see you can do wonders), but I'm running out of buttons that can be pushed simultaneously.

My issue is that I've been the L trigger to lock-on so I can do it while charging techs and moving, but if I use that button for profile toggle, I gotta use a different one that can be accessed while I'm also pushing the tech charge ones and moving around.

I don't know why don't they make gamepads with 4 more buttons on the back, sometimes I feel dumb playing with only the thumbs and index fingers =/ I'd buy a Razer pad if it wasn't so friggin expensive for my current budget...

I gotta try putting the lock-on function on the select button, which would require me to stop moving if I wanna lock-on while charging a tech or "claw" the pad a bit. I guess I'll try setting it the way I'm thinking and running it a bit, and if it's too uncomfortable drop it.

@Darki

Once you use a controller like the Razer Sabertooth with buttons on the back, you will hate using normal controllers. The back buttons work so well that the next generation of consoles really should have used them.
    Quit PSO2

Might be, but I'd love some directImput support so you can actually map the buttons to real keys and not just double them. That's one stupid thing that Microsoft has done with the XImput setup that doesn't make sense.

Basically you have a gamepad that could have 18 buttons that can't actually have them, because XImput doesn't allow for more than 12 buttons. True, you can remap the joystick and start/select buttons to better access ones, but that's all there is to it. I actually had once a directImput cheapo gamepad that had 16 buttons (including a second set of triggers to be used with the ring fingers and six frontal buttons) that could make use of all of them without having to duplicate existing ones. Unfortunately that gamepad had a very crap shape and quality, but I'd definitely pick a directImput gamepad like that before a Xbox ripoff one much sooner if they weren't so crap to begin with... =/

By the way, going back to the main topic, I don't know what the hell I did that I can't make Xpadder work with PSO2 anymore. Did that last GameGuard update fuck it again, or am I getting rusty? =/