Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What is your High Damage score on Excalibur :D

Okay back in 2004 when PSOBB was around. took me long time to get the Excalibur and me and my group of friends had this silly contest who can hit the high damage with Excalibur. I know that there a limit number on damage alone but I was very clever on how we had come up with this silly plan. So have you ever done it ? Dont lie your to self and be honest cause we all know the real max number of damage the Excalibur can do . so how we truly test are self with this mighty gold saber using its specially zerk power My high damage was 2400 and critical hit was 2700 I was using RAmar

what is your ? what class and race did you used ?
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM.

PSO v2
    Humar
    DB's saber
    2500 damage (+-)

:P

I know I've broken 3k a number of times on HUcast. I think my record was like 3400 or so. A pity I no longer have the screenshots from back then.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    I know I've broken 3k a number of times on HUcast. I think my record was like 3400 or so. A pity I no longer have the screenshots from back then.
    yeah HUcast there known for there great damage with power & dex but mostly with true power

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    PSO v2
    Humar
    DB's saber
    2500 damage (+-)

:P
    now that high

I never bothered to use Excalibur.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I never bothered to use Excalibur.
    Okay that only lame excuse why you don't bother with the Excalibur. then why you even wasting your time here ? or is that only excuse. I like to hear more of your opinion than just few word in my topic. would like to elaborate on the subject

Over 6k with dark flow on hucast with all waves hitting one monster. Get at me, bro.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    Okay that only lame excuse why you don't bother with the Excalibur. then why you even wasting your time here ? or is that only excuse. I like to hear more of your opinion than just few word in my topic. would like to elaborate on the subject
    I only ever thought Excalibur was necessary for Rangers, and I played Hucast as my main character. I had a Lame and I never unsealed it, I just gave it away eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I only ever thought Excalibur was necessary for Rangers, and I played Hucast as my main character. I had a Lame and I never unsealed it, I just gave it away eventually.
    Oh I see that make a lot sense why you never give a chance in general. I was the same way with the pyscho wand on pso I had the wand just collecting dust so I had to get rid of it cuase my setup for a FOmar with mothergrab+ with my 2 mag power mag and Mind mag and armor with add on unit I never had any use for the staff thank you for sharing your thought about the Excalibur