Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Soon To Revive PSU.. Miku Miharu's Avatar

Default my thoughts on Premium

i recently got premium on pso2 and i love it! made over 3 mil in my shop, i can join full blocks (Take that block 20 XD) i went all out in my room and decorated the hell out of it :P. In short premium is amazing

That is supposed to be the point. The idea is that you'll have incentive to buy the premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku Miharu View Post
    i recently got premium on pso2 and i love it! made over 3 mil in my shop, i can join full blocks (Take that block 20 XD) i went all out in my room and decorated the hell out of it :P. In short premium is amazing
    STOP REMINDING ME HOW AWSOME IT IS!
    Just because I'll never be able to get it

I have premium as well, and I don't regret it one bit. I do enjoy the features, I mean sure I wish they added more stuf (not entirely sure what), but it might motivate more people to get it (if they can that is) but I still like that the game is still entirely free to play if one chooses to do so.

I'd be all over premium too, but the shop seems like a whole lot of tedious work.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbblerElf View Post
    I'd be all over premium too, but the shop seems like a whole lot of tedious work.
    It's not really very difficult to use by any means. You've just got to make sure you actually have things worth selling.

Yes, OP, premium is starting to become well worth it. Been premium for two months and I'm probably going to be very unhappy if there ever comes a point where I'm unable to extend my service.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

I personally thought premium would be useless to me. First I'm not high enough level to farm rares for My Shop, I didn't see a usefulness to My Room, I had no one to trade with, etc...

Then, FUN Scratch got me 2 tickets of 3 days of My Room. ... .... ...... I'm getting premium this week or next week. Really, My Room got me addicted, also since yesterday I got a lot of rare drops that I can't use and I started to make more friends with who I can trade with. The only thing that bothers me is that it ends up 30$a month (which is double the monthly subscription to WoW) while if I could buy directly from Sega website (Yen to Canadian Dollar)it would cost me 14-17$, so I got to think about it before I spend money...

But I'm seriously thinking about it !!! lol

Premium is just so worth it to me. The extra FUN, trading, shops, My Room (god I love chilling in there), and all the other extra features. It's just cool to have in my opinion.
    Last edited by Railkune; Apr 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

I'm really tempted to use my myshop ticket...

But I have no idea what's worth selling, plus I'm keeping my crappy rares incase that rumour of leveling past mag cap with 7*+ only stuff comes true.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    I'm really tempted to use my myshop ticket...

But I have no idea what's worth selling, plus I'm keeping my crappy rares incase that rumour of leveling past mag cap with 7*+ only stuff comes true.
    You can do a price check of any items you might want to consider getting rid of by simply ctrl+ving the item name while highlighted and then pasting into the shop search.

That should give you an idea of the general price of the item, which can help you determine when to use the pass.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2