Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Mode.

Default Ultimate Mode.

Theres a part of me that thinks the level requirement for Ulti just might be 60.
    Not released in the patch tonight, but just in the future.
    Initially I had thought that it was going to be 80, and the overall levels were going to go as high as 200. But lately I've been rethinking all that.
    As opposed to my idea that 200 would be endgame, I'm starting to think it would be alot closer to 100. I mean.. they would have us grind to 200 on 2 classes just to finally reach an endgame on a character.. Dang. Makes more sense that having 2 classes, a main and a sub level 100 would be somewhat of an equivalent. Especially with how the scaling is becoming for grinding anyway.

So, With that in mind, I'm starting to think that the Level requirement for Ultimate might just be 60.
    Soo we praying for Ultimate anytime soon ?

What do you think? What level?
    60? 70? 80?

Max level? 100? 200?

If I was to guess I'd say the level cap is 100 and the Ultimate difficulty would be unlocked at Lv80. I also think they might add another difficulty before Ultimate (Super Hard like in PSZero maybe) which would be unlocked at Lv60.

Well I'm pretty sure that Ultimate mode will be come soon I think its about lv 61-80 or higher or Koffies client order might be unforgiving challenging and PA lv will be at 15-20...
    But I hope that lv100 is'nt the max lv.

I'm more leaning towards lv.60 being the requirement as well. They can drag the level cap extensions for a year before it even reaches 80, and with their update speeds (the way they update with actual content, not girl clothes and weapon recolors), I doubt they can keep dishing out areas for the whole duration. And a whole new difficulty is a good excuse to not add anything substantial for some time.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Getting 1 char 6x to level 100 (all classes, level 600 total technically) takes a very long time though. Not to mention if you got multiple chars like me. Getting 1 char 6x to level 200 is a joke if you ask me, so I think 100 will be the max too. Then again seeing this game is more of a MMO then the previous PS games it won't surprise me if 200 is the cap again.

Considering there were like 4-5 difficulties ABOVE Very Hard data mined I think Ultimate might be the next at 60, or at 80 and we get a other difficulty in between VH and Ult.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

But then again I think lv41~55 might Next LV EXP might be reduced to make it easier to lv on the future.

extreme quest come next
    no ultimate yet
    in pso1 it take about lv120 for u can solo in ultimate

Yes, but then again, this isn't PSO1.

It should be close to max level in my opinion.

They better make AI faster and more aggressive for the future modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joffrey X View Post
    It should be close to max level in my opinion.

They better make AI faster and more aggressive for the future modes.
    That's what always bugged me from PSO2. In PSO1 the moment you increased the difficulty wasnt just the stats but also the attack and moving speed. As far as I remember, hard was 150%, Vhard 200% and Ult was 300%.