Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Latest update somewhat buggy?

Is it me, or something's wrong with the update? First two times I logged in, I couldn't do anything but access the chat window (no move, no menu, not even log off without Alt+F4) and the pso2.exe would get stuck on the task manager forcing me to restart the whole computer (not even logging off Windows worked) to be able to try again.

I though the problem was the permissions fix that I use (RappyPerms), so I downloaded the fixed .exes ones from Bumped and finally managed to move and do stuff in the game. But then I noticed my status window (the one where you can see your level, meseta, AC and fun points, and exp gained and required for next level) was entirely blank. At first I almost had a seizure thinking I had lost all my money and levels, but they're there alright, they appear in other windows like the class change counter or the shop.

I'm currently doing a file check to see if it does something, but I'm clueless. I know someone from my team had fixed his .exes himself and was getting similar problems. Did anybody here do a permissions fix that didn't end with weird results?
    Last edited by Darki; Apr 10, 2013 at 03:31 AM.

I'm doing a file check too, experienced the same problem.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Same issue. XP Wonder what it could be...

I BET ITS GAMEGUARD

There, I said it first.

Everything was working completly fine for me until i try to access the campship after launching a quest.

But other than that i could do everything i want, shop, myshop, myroom, remodel.

It's fine on the Vita, but when I log in on a PC I have to go through 3 minutes of stutter.

Safe to assume that there may be an emergency maintenance soon. Good job, Sega.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I BET ITS GAMEGUARD

There, I said it first.
    I did get a GameGuard error window popping when I tried to start the game with DarkSun's permissions fixes (although it allwoed me to get into the game), so there might be some issue going on there anyways.

everything seems fine here
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    everything seems fine here
    Are you actually playing? Like .. killing evil monsters?

Cause everything i mean everything is fine for me but can't get to campship.
    Last edited by Zaven; Apr 10, 2013 at 04:16 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Are you using the English Patch?