Page 182 of 213 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2124

I noticed the translation for episode 1 ex chapter is very bad.
    There are quite a few message boxes that have nothing to do with what the character is actually saying and there are a lot of random, out of place jokes added for no reason.

Do you (the translators) have any intention of fixing the translation?

PS: I deleted my post in the tweaker thread cause apparently this is the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I noticed the translation for episode 1 ex chapter is very bad.
    There are quite a few message boxes that have nothing to do with what the character is actually saying and there are a lot of random, out of place jokes added for no reason.

Do you (the translators) have any intention of fixing the translation?

PS: I deleted my post in the tweaker thread cause apparently this is the right one.
    Wait. Hold up.

Didn't (at least most of) those get fixed over two years ago?
    EDIT [UPDATE]: I think a few slipped through.
    Spoiler!

The campship scene was really sketchy as well, and during the whole pre-festivities scene, Huey mentioned something about "more chances to fire underlings" or something.

I think we need to give the entire thing one more pass-through, now that we have the Event Chronicle at our disposal. This is just... no.
    Last edited by Maronji; Nov 14, 2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Updated

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Still an improvement over the time she asked if I wanted to fuck like rabbits.
    Not that I minded. It was oddly refreshing.

Just finished the final matterboard today. Though I cant read moonrunes, i felt the emotions from all the characters, and think i have a basic understanding of what's going on. Im pretty hyped for whenever it gets translated, as well as some of the event fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaph View Post
    Just finished the final matterboard today. Though I cant read moonrunes, i felt the emotions from all the characters, and think i have a basic understanding of what's going on. Im pretty hyped for whenever it gets translated, as well as some of the event fields.
    This pretty sums up my outlook of 3-7. I think I got an idea of what happened, but whenever it gets translated, I can understand it more.

The fact that the player character was actually expressing emotional pain was a rather pleasant sight, since it proved that they aren't just a generic character. They really are the central focal point of this chapter.
    Ship 02

It seems that the translation on Huey's matterboard events in Ep. 2 ch. 3 have broken.

son of a bitch AIDA.
    I just logged off pso2 <_<;

also yay thanks~

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Sorry about the delay (real life sucks), but all the main parts of 3-7 should be translated now. \ o /
    To quote my main being knocked on his ass...

HOLY SHIT.
    Ship 02

I was hoping this would include the scene after PD fight (one can dream) but as expected, nope. Thanks anyway! i watched all of it and i would say only 25% of the scenes were close to what Google trad gave me, by that i mean in terms of understanding of the scene not necessarily the same words, so yeah, it can help while waiting for the fan-translation but not too much
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Dec 3, 2015 at 06:46 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA