Page 99 of 213 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Fuuu~

I can write, like, three songs in that time. Or complete a story arc. Or actually study.

Quick question (sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread), are the newest MB's story scenes translated?

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Quick question (sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread), are the newest MB's story scenes translated?
    Yes, only the extra story chapter after finishing the current matter board had some problem. But some blue boards are not translated yet, I don't know about the newest patch.

I'm still paranoid. Don't know what I can click on, or if I can go through all of 14 or 15 without running into moon runes..

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If you find moon runes, just exit out of the game. The slot will still be labeled as incomplete, so you can watch it again.

I think I can confirm that 14 and 15 are completely translated.

Extra story mission in den works without any problems now (no more loading bug). Thanks AIDA!

Quote Originally Posted by Merc0FF View Post
    Extra story mission in den works without any problems now (no more loading bug). Thanks AIDA!
    That isn't the case for me. I can't even leave the campship, I'm stuck where the gate normally would be (if you're doing TAs/Xqs), the shorcut bar on the bottom disapears as if an NPC would try to communicate with you but nothing happens. Sort of like a blackscreen but now I see myself just standing there, unable to move and I must Alt+F4 myself out of PSO2. I'm sure removing the story patch would let me get past this but well, you know...

On a side note, I really hate when the game does this. Basically interrupting whatever you are doing and force you to press a button to advance through dialogue, I believe Hans does this at times when you do his Cos, Koffie does this in some TAs (Nab II IIRC), it's very annoying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    That isn't the case for me. I can't even leave the campship, I'm stuck where the gate normally would be (if you're doing TAs/Xqs), the shorcut bar on the bottom disapears as if an NPC would try to communicate with you but nothing happens. Sort of like a blackscreen but now I see myself just standing there, unable to move and I must Alt+F4 myself out of PSO2. I'm sure removing the story patch would let me get past this but well, you know...

On a side note, I really hate when the game does this. Basically interrupting whatever you are doing and force you to press a button to advance through dialogue, I believe Hans does this at times when you do his Cos, Koffie does this in some TAs (Nab II IIRC), it's very annoying to me.
    Hm it worked fine for me, did you download 2/13/2014 story patch from arks layer and updated after it? Having old one could possibly do problems like that and just updating the old one won't work

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post

There is a new torrent/direct download plus a little update, but you need the new full download. I did a full scan like every wednesday, aplied the new rar and it works fine.

Wanted to ask a quick question to clarify something.

If I want to install this Story Patch without the Tweaker is it same process as installing the English patch or does it go somewhere else?
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09