Page 100 of 213 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2124

@WolfDreamer
    Yes it is, but you'll miss something really good from the Tweaker- the ability to do auto back-up. Story patch is quite big (2gb? Can't remember quite well...) so if the original launcher detected that you've using unoriginal files for the story, it will download all the 2gb original files again, thus wasting time.

Will never happen with users who use Tweaker, as long as you enable auto-backup function.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Feb 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Also, the story patch has updates, today the rar may work, next maintenance some file may need to be adjusted, AIDA will not release a new rar, but instead an update that can only be downloaded with the tweaker.

Yeah I noticed its always the torrent first for updates, which I completely understand. The reason why I just wanted to possibly install it normally is because I only wanted to do the story patch once, then play thru a bunch of the story content and not have to keep updating it. AIDA does awesome work with the Tweaker, I just don't need it as a solution at the moment.

Thanks for answering my question
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you completely uninstall all patches, do a file check, and then install the new story patch (2-13-2014)?
    Sorry for not replying sooner. Yeah, I needed the new patch. The issue no longer exist now, I completed the mission with no problems.

Just warning that the Koffie bug still exist with the story patch. It's the one where Koffie want to tell you something when you reach a new level, but the story patch make her wait, wait, [...] and still wait forever until the patch is removed. My teammate managed to fix it on his own thanksfully.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Just a note that looking through the text, there don't seem to be too many story events that are missing. I'll try searching youtube to see what I can did up for those. If anyone runs into any events that are not translated please take a screenshot of the screen so i can see what's going on (don't crop the text) and post it here.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

I recently downloaded the story patch to replay everything in English and i found an untranslated blue tablet in coast, first arks mission.

Spoiler!

Not sure if those who make the patch/etc want to have this pointed out or if someone else had already posted this one.

Since I'm running every tablet and mission over again, I thought it would be helpful to post any untranslated things.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

blue tablet, sacntum, 3rd ARKs mission.

Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

I feel silly for having to make an account just to post this, but... I think it's kind've important...

Spoiler!

The event tablet name is "Cross-Cultural Examination" or something to that effect, and apparently only happens on Floating Continent. That crumpled up ball of black is my character, and apparently Aki and Ko Lera are invisible and not able to speak (even the voice clips were gone). I think we have a problem here.

All cutscenes were working fine before I stumbled across this, and gameplay afterwards was normal (though I didn't look for any more tablets). I'm ripping off my patches and then installing everything fresh; if this happens again, I'll let you know.

EDIT: I found another cutscene involving Aki and Ko Lera, and this one wasn't horribly messed up. I'm not sure if it's just "Cross-Cultural" or if my computer was throwing a fit, as I can't seem to find the tablet again.
    Last edited by SL the Pyro; Feb 18, 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Story Episode 2: "I Am No Longer There" as you play through and go to enter area 2 it just sets in loading tunnel i have checked and even re installed everything but same thing keeps happening it's like it can't load up area 2

Edit: Never mind I got it, For some reason tweeker wasn't downloading all the files had to load pso2 launcher and update then use tweeker to patch
    Last edited by thugluvin; Feb 18, 2014 at 05:40 PM.