Page 177 of 213 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Chocobo View Post
    AIDA, thanks for all the efforts. So, now PSO2 is 100% translated? There's no excuse now to not stay in the jp servers or not play the game. Really, thanks for all the work
    Not yet, so far only MB3-1 and 3-2 are 100% translated, 3-3 is missing half a scene, and AIDA got the Japanese text for everything else just this week so it needs translation now.

Looking for typos, I found a "Kotoshito" instead of "Kotoshiro" and "Photona" instead of "Photoner"

So, first time going back to PSO2 JP since like, I forget, actually. Installed the game via PSO2 Tweaker and patches the game. Never ran the PSO2 normal launcher except to change my options settings, but cancelled all file checks.

It seems some stuff isn't translated. For example, I went to make a new character and the Bouncer text isn't translated there. A lot of pop ups during the prologue mission aren't translated. And, the first objective of Arkz Road (to meet the NPC Astarie, I think) *Is* translated, but the next objective is NOT translated... nor are the quizzes she gives on the classes...

So, either my patch is applied wrong, or there is still some ways to go on the patch.

If there is something wrong with how I patched it, by all means, let me know how to correct it.

Item names, story dialog, etc seems fine. But, yeah, other stuff like that seems not to be translated.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Some stuffs can't be translated because those are actually pictures and not texts. Tutorial pop ups for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Super excited for more story translations. I finished Episode 3 as soon as the last chapter was available and while it all looked good I understood next to nothing about it! Hopefully I'll be able to watch those scenes translated sooner now that this new method has been found!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Yes. Uninstall PSO2 and install it outside of Program Files, or any other Windows folder. I was under the impression this was explained in every install guide...
    Fun thing. I attempted to install the story patch again and it installed without a hitch. I also note that apparently the patch works (up until I got to 3-3 and realized the translation stops there)

The story quest of 3-4 has been translated very recently, though the final scene in the lobby hasn't while it's part of the quest So all the quest part on Lillipa is translated

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Well, time to event chronicle then.
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Some stuffs can't be translated because those are actually pictures and not texts. Tutorial pop ups for example.
    Pictures can be modded in.
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Uh... So this is a thing in the 3-4 mission.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Punisher106; Oct 21, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
    Ship 02