Page 197 of 213 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by Senketsu7 View Post
    So you are saying that everytime a new episode comes out everything needs to be retranslated?
    I think it's more like the locations for some texts change (and this isn't even exclusive to episode updates, IIRC) now and again, and we have to point them out so they can be fixed. Not so much "retranslating" so much as "updating pointers and/or re-copy/pasting text" kinda stuff.

Or that's how I understand it, anyway. I could be wrong.

So you are saying that everytime a new episode comes out everything needs to be retranslated?
    Yeah that can happen but the problem you're having is the fact episode 4 hasn't been translated cause it came out recently. Atm I believe only ep 1-2 are translated and a little bit of ep 3 has survived. you'll have to play through ep4 to get to unlock ep 1-3 unless you are using an alternate character.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    Yeah that can happen but the problem you're having is the fact episode 4 hasn't been translated cause it came out recently. Atm I believe only ep 1-2 are translated and a little bit of ep 3 has survived. you'll have to play through ep4 to get to unlock ep 1-3 unless you are using an alternate character.
    Well I just started so I have no characters up high enough to even think about playing Ep4

But even when I'm playing ep 1 its not in English. The only English I have is the basic UI and some companion quotes. Oh and the emergency alerts.

Did you install all three packs through the tweaker? You should be good to go, there.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    I'll quote John Carmack, "It'll be done when it's done."
    Half-life 3 confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    Half-life 3 confirmed?
    Unlike HL3, we have started it few weeks back and it's not done yet.

SEGA likes to use weird japanese and puns, which makes it very stressful.

We have all the EP4 dialog, but we ask, please be patient. Please Understand.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Did you install all three packs through the tweaker? You should be good to go, there.
    when you say packs you mean the English patch, large file and story patch, then yes I have them all installed.

from what I understand is that the "story" that is on the story board right now is episode 4(correct me if I am wrong) And I have to finish Episode 4 in order to be able to play episode 1 through 3. Is that correct? (to whomever my question may concern/apply to)
    Give me more blood!!

So are the rest of episode 3 translations being fixed? It's still hard to follow with only half of the main events translated. And I'll forget about Ohza, Marlu or Lisa... no one cared about them after all... right?

from what I understand is that the "story" that is on the story board right now is episode 4(correct me if I am wrong) And I have to finish Episode 4 in order to be able to play episode 1 through 3. Is that correct? (to whomever my question may concern/apply to)
    That would be... catastrophic if that were the case.

You just need to make some progress up to a certain point, after which you'll be able to select EP1-3 Mode when logging in (it may be around the time of 4-1; I'm not entirely sure of the exact time). I believe it's relatively early on, after much of the initial story setup.