Page 184 of 213 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2124

@Taaron You probably refer to the Harukotan history, this has been reported many times and is still unsolved. The Harukotan history video is a unique case, it's still untranslated because according to AIDA, the text of that video is hardcoded meaning it's (for now) impossible to put the translation for that because the lines just don't exist at all, it's like they only have pictures & video and no text at all when they look into the related files (that's how i understood it when they said "hardcoded" lol). Though, it's the only thing they have struggle with, so it'll be the only untranslated thing at worst case , i mean in the long run.
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Dec 4, 2015 at 03:13 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Were any extra matterboard events translated with this update? I'm waiting on the 3-4 main yellow nodes being done before moving any further forwards with the story missions.

Nope, only the translation of the story quests of MB3-7 came with this update

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

@cyber meteor
    Yep! that's the one.

I had been wondering if the style was causing an issue with translation. I appreciate the summary instead of telling me to look through all these pages.

I wonder if there's a list somewhere that tells what all has been translated.

How much of the story is translated past 3-3? I was going to finally go through the story, but so far all three matterboard scenes I've watched in 3-4 have been untranslated.

I noticed a missing translation.
    Episode 2 Chapter 3.
    5th nodes from the top, Huey A and B. The nodes before are translated and after as well (the 2 I checked)

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I noticed a missing translation.
    Episode 2 Chapter 3.
    5th nodes from the top, Huey A and B. The nodes before are translated and after as well (the 2 I checked)
    Yeah, it used to be translated, but for some reason the translation has broken on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    How much of the story is translated past 3-3? I was going to finally go through the story, but so far all three matterboard scenes I've watched in 3-4 have been untranslated.
    The quests, themselves, are translated, but it'll be a while until all of the matterboard custecenes are. I kinda wanna see what's being said in the scene when the main character more or less makankosappos Apprentice and Afin.
    Ship 02

Aside from some Episode 3 scenes with Xiao not being translated when he gives you a matter board, the Event when Kotoshiro tells you Harukotan's history turns straight to Japanese when the little movie plays, and this is from a Patty & Tea event... The whole thing is untranslated atm.

Spoiler!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic89862_1.gif

Wasn't the Kotoshiro scene technically problematic due to switching to vidya or something?