Page 198 of 213 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    That would be... catastrophic if that were the case.

You just need to make some progress up to a certain point, after which you'll be able to select EP1-3 Mode when logging in (it may be around the time of 4-1; I'm not entirely sure of the exact time). I believe it's relatively early on, after much of the initial story setup.
    Well I dont really want to continue right now then since I cant understand what is being said. I guess ill just have to wait until Episode 4 is translated then.
    Give me more blood!!

You can go back and replay the events from the story board any time you want, so it's not really a big deal if you can't understand it now since you can check it later after it gets translated. I think you only need to play up to the first Ep 4 story mission anyway to unlock Ep 1-3 mode. If you skip all the cutscenes, it will take a matter of minutes and enemies are scaled to your level so you wont have to worry going into it.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Yeah, just finish the first story board mission (takes like all of five minutes, less if you skip cutscenes) and you'll have unlocked Tokyo and can switch to EP 1-3.

Note that you must unlock Tokyo in order to clear the first level cap client order, as one of the conditions now requires you down brown bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yeah, just finish the first story board mission (takes like all of five minutes, less if you skip cutscenes) and you'll have unlocked Tokyo and can switch to EP 1-3.

Note that you must unlock Tokyo in order to clear the first level cap client order, as one of the conditions now requires you down brown bears.
    this is very confusing. my story board says that ive done like three event. I talked to this horned girl who called me senpai. then I did this cutscene where I met up with this blakc hair girl and a Cast guy. im just all around confused.
    Give me more blood!!

Go to the bridge with the blondebot in pink, talk to her, skip all the scenes, finish the quest, and you are done, go to character select and choose episode 1-3 this time.

Ok I got it, (finally XD) thanks guys
    Give me more blood!!

Ok I think I may have found the sukuna birth scene. Nothing was translated exccept before the scene. Is this where the translation ends?

If you mean "the whole EP3 translation", then no, it got translated up to 3-7 however, from 3-4 to 3-7 only the story quest (which you unlock by doing all yellow nodes) is translated, yellow/blue nodes events aren't. As for the chapter you're in (3-3) , the next scenes will be translated.

And for that Sukuna birth scenes, there are some untranslated part because the text just doesn't exist in the game file, thus they couldn't put a translation for those. Well, they very recently managed to find where the text was but, no updates have been made since early January so it stayed untranslated.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

oh i see. How important are the yellow blue nodes. Will they help me understand evrything cause episode 1-2 didnt seem too important with those other than the matoi scnes near the end. Should I just do story 4-7 or should i wait for tranlsation?

You can still do 4-7, you'll still get most of the story, but some chapters will benefit more of having the translated nodes than others, and it also depends on if you really can get by having just the essentals parts or if you need the whole Matterboard translated to play through the story but in that case, be prepared to wait many months more before having those translated as they're currently working on EP4 story rather than finishing EP3. So i would say don't even wait for their translation and go through the story in the current state , and i made a mistake before but story quest of 3-8 is also translated

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA