Page 83 of 213 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693133183 ... LastLast

I've been wondering. Have you guys considered a Kickstarter for this? You're doing a lot of work, and I'm sure we all appreciate it. I'm sure people would kick in, especially if it ensured more consistent updating.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    I've been wondering. Have you guys considered a Kickstarter for this?
    I really, really don't think that would be a good idea, since as far as I know, neither Agrajag nor AIDA's crews have explicit permission from SEGA to do the patch in the first place (which is usually the stopping point). If anyone tried, based on what I've seen from vaguely similar attempts, it would not end well.

It would be better to just donate via Paypal or something, but that can't be done through here (I think someone already tried anyway), so... yeah. I think it's just better to leave money out of the equation, for the most part.

Just wanted to pop in and offer up some more testimonial on whether or not the story patch works. I tried both applying it without the Tweaker and with, and have not had much luck with it working it seems. Still get the black screen error at cutscenes, no special party member dialogue appears in Story Quests, and Koffie's notifications where she stops you to tell you about a new quest or something don't load at all, effectively freezing you in place until you shut the game down.

Don't know if that'll be helpful, and if I'm just saying pointless things or this is commonly known I apologize. Either way, thanks so much for the actual patch. I've wanted to know PSO2's story for the longest time so this makes me quite happy to be able to do so.

Eer D: Sorry, it's been a while since I last checked the story patch. This 10-09 version, the most recent one, does it have MB14 and its story quests translated? I kinda need the tmg from Soma, but I didn't want to miss more of the story either...

The 10/09/2013 version is outdated and will cause problem. And it didn't had MB-14. I dunno if the team working on the story patch is fully done with MB-14 and ready to roll it in the version to come in a few days.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

omg .___. And I really need the Soma tmg D: Oh well ://

Good ol mega.co.nz. My internet is pretty bad, so only getting 500 - 350 kb/s. It's consistent though, which is better than torrents if seeds disappear.

If that is bad, I want to know what 50-90 KB/s is then, with between 6h to 11h depending of loading speed. Stopping download, my net is too retarded for this patch.

Side note: I don't even got a clue where the patch is getting downloaded to, beyond on my computer.... wtf.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

If anyone has it already can you create a torrent please? Mega keeps freezing for me.

I was quite concerned that the patch would be slpit up in 200 MB parts like most everything else on Mega.co.nz, thank god it's one big file+^_^+ I would still like a torrent to be seeded though for redundancy and for those that have a hard time getting mega.co.nz to work with non-chrome browsers+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Nov 16, 2013 at 04:42 PM.