Default Ruins or Seabed?

I have been looking for a place to level a 148 Force and ive been looking at EXP charts and obviously Ruins gives more but the Seabed is MUCH shorter and I can one shot almost everything with Megid ( Cant use Megid on Delbiters or Deldepths, also I love seabed and Olga Flow, he is much easier to kill then Dark Falz) Am I just overthinking this and Ruins is actually easier?
    So would it be faster to go through Seabed or Ruins?

Also on other note does Olga Flow or Dark Falz drop anything? or is that V2 and online only?

I'd say if you enjoy seabed more then I'd play there --mostly because it'll seem to go faster for you.
    The Big Book of Bosses -Learn how to avoid the Pain Train with 100% success and submit your own boss beating tips!

Do which you like, alternate, and just generally hunt items. The game is much more fun when you set multiple goals to be progressing towards at the same time. Also consider which discs drop where, too.

Reason ive been farming the hell out of seabed is because im hunting for level 30 Megid and other spells, only use able spells ive gotten though was Foie level 29 and Zalure levl 25 -_- got plenty of Resta level 30 though.

Just finished my 30th run in last 5 days, ugh just wish I would get something good already.

if your a force at lv.148 I say do ep.4 they have more exp than ep.1 & 2 if u don't want to deal with the bosses on ep.2 but if your just playing ep.1&2 on the game cube I say Ruin because its be more easy than ep.2 if u want but the exp on ep.2 is bit more better just bit harder that all

I got level 150 last night :3 but anyway its like I said, I have level 25 Megid and in the Seabed and on the Gal Da Vale Island, everything there doesnt have EDK for anything so I can one shot pretty much everything. Ruins on the other hand everything has 110 or some high EDK so I cant kill them easy.

Also I timed myself last night, it takes me 30-40 minutes to clear out Seabed including killing Olga Flow, while it takes me close to a hour to go through ruins not including killing Dark Fahz. Also for everyone who is wondering I get 100,000 EXP in Seabed and 120,000-180,000 EXP in Ruins for everyone who wanted to know.