Unhappy Black Screen After oppening Movie and missing Files

I don't often post here, or in any forum so please forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask all these questions or if I'm foruming wrong.

So I finally gave up on waiting for the English release and want to play the Japanese version instead but like many other people I have been struck by the dreaded black screen after the opening Movie for the past few days. It happened to me when I tried using the Often unreliable Official Launcher and its been happening to me after I switched to the Translation Launcher.
    I've Tried the methods AIDA Suggested in other topics to fix this problem but none of them worked for me and I'm on my third Re-install of the game.

I think the Black Screen problem might be caused by either broken or missing files because whenever I open the translation launcher it tells me a CRC Hash check failed on certain Files, I checked my win32 Folder and it contains 11,443 Files, not sure if thats the correct amount or not.

Spoiler!

Even After Re-installing this shows up.
    What are these files and where can I get them if I am missing them.

But when I Try to validate my files through the translation launcher it just tells me that my PSO2 installation is up to date.

Does anyone know how to solve any of these problems? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit:I know My PC Can Run this Game because I played the Open Beta for a short time and I just checked the benchmark in the standalone character and it ran very smoothly.
    Also if What I heard is true and the correct amount of files is 14,725 Then I am missing A LOT of Files and it's no wonder my Game is Black Screening.
    Edit 2: Seems a recent change Sega made causes the translation patcher to not include some files:
    SEGA changed (split) their patchlists so I need to update the launcher. It's only downloading the latest files. I'll update it as soon as I get a chance, bit busy atm
    says funkyskunk
    Last edited by Recron; Apr 17, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

I would simply do a file check through the game's main launcher. If that still doesn't restore all the files that you should have, then I would suggest redownloading the game.

Also, I would ensure the game is functional before installing any patches. English patch and story patch should be fine, but it's a good idea to make sure your game works by default first.

I've never used the translation launcher before, so I can't give any suggestions or advice on that thing.

I was hesitant to try a file check before because for the past few days my experience using the official launcher has been shaky at best but I'm trying that now, hopefully it wont disconnect too often, so far its doing well Downloaded 720 out of 10312 at time of writing.
    After writing this I tried re-downloading it, re-installing it and then re-patching it that didn't seem to fix it but I didn't Uninstall it beforehand so that could have been an issue.

I just found why I may be missing a lot of files from the Translation Launcher funkyskunk the person who made it said:
    SEGA changed (split) their patchlists so I need to update the launcher. It's only downloading the latest files. I'll update it as soon as I get a chance, bit busy atm

So lets hope he releases a new version of the launcher soon, thanks for clearing this black screen issue, I was about to get crazy with the reinstalls.

Well Surprisingly enough It worked for me without a single disconnect and got done quicker than I expected without a problem well almost, the data folder has 14,683 files so i'm still missing nearly 100 files if 14,725 the correct amount but now the game is running fine for me both with and without the English patch so far as far as I can tell, no black screen or noticeable bugs yet.

Thanks Crevox
    and Shinchi you might want to consider trying the Officail Sega Launcher again while you wait , I think it may have been updated to be more stable and it will only need to download the files that the translation launcher missed.

How many files is the correct amoun in win32?

Thanks in advance.