Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hey everyone, thanks for all of the suggestions! I agree that we could probably use some additional help with things like news stories, etc. I apologize for the lapse in news coverage this month. Unfortunately, I have fallen behind on updates due to a combination of real life & the upcoming site relaunch. The translating of news from Japan is quite time consuming and does require a lot of attention to make sure information is translated accurately. Thankfully, we have a great community and the news continues to find its way into the forums (where it usually appears first anyway). A big thanks to everyone who has helped pick up the slack while I've been busy!

If there are any members out there who would be interested in helping out with weekly patch note translations and other news coming out of Japan, please feel free to PM me. I hope to resume regular news posting as early as this week, but am more than happy to consider adding on additional, qualified news writers and content managers

I'll also be looking into the moderation queue for new accounts and seeing if we can get this disabled in the near future. This was a measure taken to eliminate some of the persistent spammers we were getting on a daily basis, but I don't want it becoming a hurdle and annoyance for new members.

Again, thanks for the suggestions and continued support! I know many of us expected to be well into the launch of the Western release of PSO2 by now, but the delay has given us some much-needed time to work on other things. It should all be worth it in the long run

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Can't translate, but I can write a decent article if necessary.