Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blue Harmony

On 2003-04-05 06:32, Mello wrote:
    Hmmmmmmmm.... i think i know why the japanese use that system and not the normal one. why? because japanese are more loyal from their religons (Shinto and Buddhism) However i might be wrong.
    It doesn't have to do with religion.
    The thing of utmost importance in Japanese society is harmony, 'Wa' as it is called. Human relations must go smoothly, so there is a set of social codes to help it.

In that respect, leaving the findings of the play for later and collegial repartition is simply 'the right thing to do'. That way, no one will end up with any hard feelings.

Exemple.
    Yesterday, I played a VH EP2 from temple to Olga Flow on my ID and with my regular buddy. 2 others joined. We found several things including a Stinking frame 2 slots and an L&K14 Combat.
    No one was interested by the mechguns, so I got them on the spot, and then lost at rock/scissor/paper for the frame.

Usually when I play, its free for all. Like when a Baranz dropped Egg Parts it was every man, women, and bot for his/her/itself. I managed to get them, but no one had a problem with it. We just try to trade to get it after the battles. If any problem I have online is when some lv150 HUmar finds lv30 Grants and keeps it for himself, so he can use IT ON HIS LVL 20 FONEWMEN that he won't even play.

*eye twitches* ok I'm done...

I look to see if it's a ranger rare. If it is, I jump on it. If it's a hunter or force rare, I leave it alone. Oh yeah, and if it's a Varista, I just drop it in a teleporter to laugh at the n00bs. That's always fun.

LMAO!!!!! That is really funny, but a little cruel.