Default Any PSO GC players in south Georgia?

Hey everyone. So this is an odd question but is there anyone who lives in south Georgia (specifically Tift county) that plays PSO GC? I am resigned to playing by myself all the time and while that is fun and I've finally got a character to Ult I still wish I had someone to play with. They're aren't a lot of people I would consider to be "like minded" around here so I thought this might be a good place to try and find a "like minded" individual.

I Promise I'm not a creep, even though im pretty sure this whole prospect seems a bit creepish.

buy an adapter man its fun sometimes to go online and i live in VA so no luck sorry man :/
    Slayer of Falz

Yup, you can still get a BBA (broadband adapter) and hop online to certain sites we can't mention here, but a quick googling should help tell you where. Check Gamestop, if you can find a used BBA there you can probably still grab it for 99 cents (yes, seriously, I got two this way).

Yea but what if he wants to get the offline cmode rewards. that broadband adapter is going to be useless if he wants to get the Broom ya digg?
    I am a kubara product.

Yeah I've thought about getting an adapter but I live in the boonies and I have spotty internet. I can check forums and biz like that and I can download games for my PS3 (even though it takes an age) but it's not good enough to connect to a multiplayer server of any kind. If I can ever get better internet I'm definitely gonna get an adapter.

you near cook county beachbum233?
    I am a kubara product.

Quote Originally Posted by MUDGRIP View Post
    you near cook county beachbum233?
    Yeah, right up I-75 in Tifton. Deep in the ass of nowhere.

I've got an adapter. So if you get yourself ready to go online, i will be happy to join your party. 10+year veteran here my RAmar is LV 160 and i have a LV 57 HUmar and a LV 99 FOmar with some pretty cool items found by Oran, Redria, Viridia and Skyly/Pinkal
    I am MEGATRON!!
    Lv100 Cast(Cybertronian)
    ps0 FC:4082-5681-7543
    Your signature image is still over the height limit. Please reduce to 180 pixels or less.
    TradeThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...90#post2471490
    PSOThread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...05#post2471905